Your child piece of s**t: 600 Chinese parents told
Beijing: More than 600 parents in China were left furious after receiving a text message from their children`s school calling their wards "a piece of s**t", a media report said.
The parents in Wenzhou city received a text message from Xin Ou primary school that said: "This student is basically a stupid piece of s**t, how was he (she) ever born?"
Angry parents asked school officials for an explanation, the South China Morning Post reported. A school spokesperson said the message was the result of a software glitch.
The school had been using a software platform named "Education Baby" that allowed teachers to text parents about students` performances.
The system collapsed Tuesday. Someone could have hacked into the system to send the malicious message, said the spokesperson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok