Yudhoyono sworn in for 2nd term as Indonesian prez
Jakarta: Liberal ex-general Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was sworn in as Indonesia`s president on Tuesday after winning a second five-year term with
promises of economic growth and political reform.
The softly-spoken leader swore on the Koran, Islam`s holy book, to uphold the constitution during a ceremony in the national assembly in Jakarta which was broadcast around the archipelago of 234 million people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie