Zimbabwe man finds 8ft crocodile hiding under bed
London: A 40-year-old man in Zimbabwe got the shock of his life when he woke up in the morning to discover a massive 8-foot-long crocodile hiding under his bed.
The crocodile sneaked into the Humani lodge, Zimbabwe and spent the entire night lying quietly, just centimetres beneath an oblivious Guy Whittall.
The 150-kg crocodile was only discovered the following morning when Guy, who was enjoying breakfast in the kitchen, heard the terrified screams of a housemaid, the `Daily Star` reported.
Guy, a director at Humani, ran back to his room and was horrified to discover the enormous crocodile nestled under his bed.
"The really disconcerting thing about the whole episode is the fact that I was sitting on the edge of the bed that morning, bare foot and just centimetres away from the croc," Guy said.
The crocodile came from the Turgwe River which is a couple of kilometres from the house.
Guy`s co-workers helped remove the crocodile from under the bed and release it back into Humani`s Chigwidi dam.
"Of course he resisted being roped and hauled out from under the bed, that`s only natural," Guy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore