President of the Manipur unit of BJP has won the state's lone Rajya Sabha seat.
North East News
The Dhola-Sadia bridge is 3.55 km longer than the Bandra-Worli sea link in Mumbai, making it the longest in India.
Students can log on to manresults.nic.in to check COHSEM Class 12th Result 2017/Manipur 12th Result 2017.
Students can log on to manresults.nic.in to check the Manipur class 12 result 2017.
The Narendra Modi government is making two Indias -- a shining one for the rich and one full of miseries for the poor, CPI-M general secretary Sitaram Yechury said here.
Over 280 people, mostly women and children, from Arakan in Myanmar have taken refuge at two villages in southernmost Mizoram's Siaha district, a senior police official said today.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Sunday that the NDA government would find a permanent solution to the Kashmir issue.
Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh on Saturday said the surrender policy designed for militants was "a total failure".
The Tripura HS Results 2017 were declared at 9:00 am.
Agartala: The TBSE HS Results 2017/TBSE +2 Results 2017 will be declared by the Tripura Board of Secondary Education on Saturday (May 20, 2017).
Students can check TBSE HS Results 2017/TBSE +2 Science Result 2017 at 9.45 am.
Committed to unleash the true potential of the North East, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday said there has been significant improvement in the security situation of North East over the past years.
In a shocking incident, a woman from northeast mortgaged her seven-year-old son for Rs 2000 as she didn't had enough money to pay for her husband's funeral.
Both the ruling BJP and the opposition Congress are likely to have a straight fight on May 25 for the lone Raja Sabha seat from Manipur.
Manipur BJP president Kshetrimayum Bhabananda Singh has been nominated as the party candidate for the Rajya Sabha bypoll in the state.
The Tripura government has already set up seven all-women police stations, and four more such police stations would be set up soon.
Irom Sharmila was catapulted to international limelight when she began her fast-unto-death on November 04, 2000, to demand the repeal of the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958, that many consider draconian.
The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) on Monday announced the results of the HSLC (Class 10) Examination 2017.
The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) declared the results of the HSSLC (Class 12) Examination 2017 on Monday.
Police recovered 127 grenades buried underground in northern Tripura, an official said here on Monday.
An Army jawan was killed and three others, including a JCO, were injured after a power IED blast hit the vehicle they were travelling in along NH-102 near Moreh in Manipur.
The MBOSE result 2017 was declared at 10:00 am.
The NBSE HSSLC Class 12 Results 2017 will be declared this afternoon.
The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) will on Monday declare results of the HSSLC Examination, 2017 (Science, Commerce, and Vocational) streams.
The NBSE HSLC Class 10 Results 2017 will be declared this afternoon.
The government aims to make the Northeast a gateway to Southeast Asia and was making huge investments for the overall development of the region, but lack of cleanliness could hamper this dream, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Sunday.
Residents of a village near Bangladesh border have lodged an FIR against the BSF claiming that Friday's firing by its personnel to stop "cattle smugglers" was actually a fake encounter.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday addressed the centenary celebrations of Bharat Sevashram Sangha being organized at Shillong, Meghalaya on Sunday.
PRISM expressed apprehension that illegal immigrants from Bangladesh in western parts of Mizoram would be granted citizenship if the proposed bill becomes a law.
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- Watch: Mexican truck driver miraculously survives crash after his brakes failed
- DNA: Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video