Check bse.odisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic to check Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017, Orissa HSC Result 2017/Odisha Board (Class 10) Matric Exam Results 2017.
A day after BJD supremo Naveen Patnaik met former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee at Delhi, a BJP MLA today claimed the Odisha Chief Minister's visit was more than just a courtesy call.
The commissioning of the Rs 581 crore Janibili mega water supply project here is likely to be delayed as the Centre is yet to give permission to lay pipelines along the national highway.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will announce the BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Board BSE Class 10th Examination Results 2017, Odisha BSE Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017, Odisha HSC 10th Result 2017, BSE Orissa 10th Results 2017 on April 26.
As the heat wave condition intensified in Odisha where Titlagarh was the hottest place at 45.5 degrees Celsius today, the state government announced summer vacation in schools from tomorrow, a week ahead of schedule.
The Odisha unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Saturday began its two-day state executive meeting with a view to strengthening its organisational base in the state ahead of the 2019 elections.
Naidu further asserted that all efforts were being made to ensure that Central benefits reached to the people across the country.
For the first time people are voting for development instead of caste and religious identities, the party claimed, as it cited its massive win in Uttar Pradesh and rise in Manipur to make its point.
“There should not be exploitation of Muslim women. If there are social evils, the society should be woken up and efforts made to provide justice,” the PM said at the BJP national executive meeting.
Putting Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik's fortress under threat, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) after aiming for 'Congress Mukt Bharat' seems to be targeting regional players.
BJP's National Executive Meet is going on in Odisha.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday met the family members of the freedom fighters, who undertook an armed rebellion against the British rulers in the state in 1817.
However, he added that the party's manifesto has made it clear that it is for a grand temple in the Uttar Pradesh town.
The main agenda of the meet is to discuss ways to increase BJP's political footprint and plan a roadmap for the assembly and Lok Sabha polls in 2019.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was given a rousing welcome by the people here today during his 9 -km roadshow that he held soon after arriving at the city airport to attend the BJP national executive meet.
BJP's two-day national executive meeting will begin here on Saturday with all the party bigwigs, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, joining the deliberations.
The BJP on Friday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to make Odisha the laboratory of welfare schemes for the poor.
Rain and thundershower coupled with gusty surface wind are likely at some places in coastal Odisha and adjoining areas by Saturday due to a well marked low pressure over the Bay of Bengal.
In a bid to avoid closure of liquor shops in the state in the wake of a Supreme Court order, the Odisha government has renamed the state highways passing through cities and towns as `urban roads`.
As the violence-hit town turned near normal, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today visited Bhadrak and promised stern action against those responsible for violence and full compensation to all who suffered loss.
With normalcy limping back, and no untoward incident reported in last 48 hours in violence-hit Bhadrak town in Odisha, the district administration has relaxed curfew the from 7 a.m. till 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
Curfew has been relaxed till 2 pm on Tuesday in Odisha`s Bhadrak town, which was rocked with violence over alleged abusive comments against Hindu deities on Facebook.
Curfew was relaxed for six hours on Monday in Bhadrak, where 80 people were arrested in connection with violence triggered by abusive remarks against Hindu deities, even as social media platforms remained blocked in the area to prevent spread of rumours.
With a gradual improvement in the situation in trouble-torn Bhadrak town in Odisha, the administration on Monday relaxed curfew for six hours even as social media platforms remained blocked.
Curfew was relaxed for six hours here on Monday even as social media platforms remained blocked in the area and probe stepped up against rumormongers and into alleged abusive remarks on Hindu deities that triggered violence in the town.
The deadline for farmers in Ganjam district to register their names online for paddy procurement has been extended till April 15.
The Rapid Action Force (RAF) and CRPF took out a flag march even as curfew was relaxed for four hours on Sunday in Bhadrak town where violence had broken out over alleged abusive remarks against Hindu deities on social media.
The Crime Branch of the Odisha Police has begun an investigation into an incidence of communal violence last week in Bhadrak town where the curfew was reimposed till Monday morning.
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- Chhattisgarh: 25 CRPF soldiers martyred in Naxal attack in Sukma
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Discussion - The big issues of Delhi MCD elections 2017
- It's people's mandate, accept it gracefully: Sheila Dikshit on MCD election results
- Ground report: How Naxals attacked CRPF battallion in Sukma!
- MCD Election Results 2017: Role of Muslims in BJP's victory in Delhi
- Kashmir violence: Students boycott classes, throw stones on security forces
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- Watch: Triple talaq victim, national-level player Shumaila tells her harrowing tale to Zee News
- DNA: Comparison between Army and CRPF's preparation for different operations
- Anna Hazare slams Arvind Kejriwal, says there's difference between his action and words
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP headed for landslide win in Delhi
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Exclusive: CRPF DIG reveals how soldiers are trained rigorously to fight against Naxals
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- MCD election results 2017: As it happened
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- MCD polls: 34 MLAs want Arvind Kejriwal's resignation as Delhi CM if AAP loses?
- Arvind Kejriwal threatens to launch 'movement` if MCD exit poll results, predicting BJP victory, come true
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Armed forces' stores suspend sale
- HPBOSE 12th Result 2017, HP Board 12th Result 2017, Himachal Pradesh Class 12 Results 2017 expected to be announced today; check hpbose.org
- Why should I remove it, Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah on red beacon
- BJP wins NDMC Election by bagging 65 seats; AAP gets 22, Congress 13
- Harbhajan Singh accuses Jet Airways pilot of racism; airline apologises, derosters accused
- Spat between world's heaviest woman Eman's kin & doctors gets murkier, mother releases new video
- Bandh in Tamil Nadu today in support of drought-hit farmers; DMK, Congress back shutdown
- Monkey fever claims woman's life in Goa - What you need to know about this condition
- IPL 10: AB de Villiers' heartfelt message to RCB ahead of SRH clash - Watch Video
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' frenzy – Planning to book tickets? You might have to go through all this