A state BJP delegation met ED Joint Director Madhab C. Mishra here and sought the probe into what they claimed were hawala transactions by the BJD and its President Naveen Patnaik.
BJD on Thursday ruled out any possibility of forging an alliance with BJP.
At least eight gram panchayats in Baliapal block, 21 panchayats in Bhograi block, 18 panchayats in Jaleswar block and 10 villages in Basta block have been affected due to the flood. One team of ODRAF has been sent to Baliapal.
Odisha government on Monday decided to set up around 6,500 Automatic Weather Stations and Automatic Rain Gauges.
Sources said the Vigilance Department has already received 560 complaints against corruption in rural housing schemes.
Earlier also due to lack of ambulance facility in village, a pregnant woman was brought on stretcher, but her child died in womb.
Heavy downpour in the catchments could trigger flood in Baitarani, Subarnarekha, Budhabalanga and Brahmani rivers, a senior official said.
Two youths died on the spot at Kainsari bridge on Badasahi-Betanati road when their bike rammed into a speeding tractor this morning.
The Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha has released DHE Odisha +3 Admission Third Selection List 2017 on Tuesday.
The Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha will release DHE Odisha +3 Admission Third Selection List 2017 on Tuesday.
Heavy rainfall warning has been issued in Odisha raising a red alert for the next 24 hours. According to the MeT department, the heavy pouring is caused due to a low pressure over the Bay of Bengal.
A railway bridge on Saturday has been washed away in fierce flow of Nagavali River in Odisha's Rayagada.
The Chief Minister said while the situation is being closely monitored by senior officials, the Odisha Disaster Rapid Action Force, Central Reserve Police Force and fire services units have been rushed to expedite rescue operations.
The Department of Higher Education (DHE) on Wednesday released the second first selection list for Degree (+3) admissions.
The Department of Higher Education (DHE) is expected to release the second first selection list for Degree (+3) admissions.
A man in Odisha's Ragudiapada village knew little that he would face a tough time over his wife's refusal to cast a vote in a strongman's favour.
The indigenously developed QRSAM short range missile was successfully test-fired on Monday.
"Odisha got an average rainfall of 207.9 mm during June against the normal rainfall (Long Term Average) of 216.5 mm, registering a deficit of four per cent," said the Special Relief Commissioner`s (SRC) office.
The GST was launched in Parliament at the stroke of midnight, much like the solemn function which marked the country's independence.
The admission process of the applicants selected in the first round will culminate on July 03, 2017.
Reserve Inspector Ashok Kumar Sethi made the personnel kneel down for two minutes after finding them improperly dressed.
All the injured were admitted to the local hospital for treatment.
A heavy downpour in Puri did not prevent devotees from joining up for annual Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra on Sunday.
This new OSAF will meet the challenge at the time of need," Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik said.
The International Yoga Day was enthusiastically observed across Odisha on Wednesday, with thousands taking part in several events.
Yet another case of administrative apathy, this time in Odisha, came to fore when a man was compelled to carry the dead body of his infant in his hand.
UNESCO has also proposed to set up a world class conservation centre with climate change observatory and state-of-art data and monitoring facilities.
Senior BJP leader Bijoy Mohapatra on Saturday urged the Central Water Commission (CWC) to facilitate an agreement between Odisha and Chhattisgarh for proper sharing of the Mahanadi river water.
BJP Odisha unit president Basanta Panda said that Amit Shah's presence in Delhi was important during the nomination process for the presidential election.
Union Minister Babul Supriyo on Thursday ridiculed the ruling BJD and the opposition Congress in Odisha and said he would make omelet if eggs were hurled at him.
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states
- Wish you were our PM, Pakistan would've changed: Woman tweets to Sushma Swaraj
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position