Bad people gain if good don`t vote: Pakistan poll chief
Islamabad: "When good people do not vote, bad people benefit," said Chief Election Commissioner Fakhruddin G Ebrahim after casting his vote on Saturday.
Ebrahim urged Pakistanis to go out and cast their vote, reported Geo News.
“When good people do not vote, bad people benefit,” Ebrahim told reporters.
Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry cast his vote and urged Pakistanis to leave their homes to vote.
He added that elections were proof the superiority of the constitution.
Ballotting began in Pakistan at 8 a.m. Saturday and will continue till 5:00 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged