Pakistani actress Saba Qamar on damage control mode, reacts to her jibe at Indian actors
New Delhi: Immediately after her old video (where she can be seen poking fun at Bollywood actors), Pakistani diva Saba Qamar has switched to the damage control mode. The 32-year-old actress has now commented that it was all in good fun.
"It was a fun show... There was nothing in it... 'Koffee With Karan' mein kya kuchh nahi hota (What all does not happen on 'Koffee With Karan')... I love everyone, and he's (Salman) a big superstar and so humble. Why would I say anything bad about him?" IANS quoted the 'Aina' star as saying.
Since a few days, a strange short clip has been doing the rounds on social media. In the video, Saba can be seen taking a jibe at some of the big names in B-Town.
She was insulting the hunks of Indian cinema. From Hrithik Roshan to Salman Khan, Saba ripped apart Bollywood biggies with unimpressive words.
The video clip appears to be taken from a Pakistani television show.
Ironically, Saba will be making her Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan starrer 'Hindi Medium'. It is slated to release on May 12 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress