A senior Congress MLA today alleged "serious lapses" on the part of the Kerala government in handling the case of abduction and harassment of a noted South Indian actress here last week.
She's clearly on a career high this year with roles in "Aur Devdas", "Padmavati", Mani Ratnam's film "Kaatru Veliyidai" and in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film "Bhoomi". Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she finds it gratifying to play such myriad roles as she has done it "step by step on my own".
Actor Akshay Kumar says the business aspect of a film doesn't interest him much, as he has made enough money and now wants to focus on content and characters.
Bollywood's very own 'Barbie Doll' Katrina Kaif last year made her stunning debut on the social networking site Facebook and her fans couldn't be happier. Ever since, Kat has been quite active on her FB page.
A couple of days back, Mahira posted a video on her Instagram page that showed her swirling in a lush mustard field in full bloom.
The dashing and super talented Shahid Kapoor is all gung-ho about his upcoming Vishal Bhardwaj venture 'Rangoon'. The film has an interesting star cast with Sasha, Kangana Ranaut and Saif Ali Khan in the lead roles.
Chhote Nawab Saif Ali Khan and begum Kareena Kapoor Khan's little bundle of joy Taimur Ali Khan was born on December 20, 2016, and ever since he has been making headlines. First, the gorgeous looking baby created quite a stir with his immense good looks and then followed the uninvited name controversy.
Angelina Jolie cooked and ate tarantula spiders for herself and her children on live television.
Hollywood star George Clooney says he is planning to be "much more responsible" after welcoming twins with wife Amal Clooney.
Actress Lindsay Lohan has claimed that she was "radically profiled" at London's Heathrow Airport because she was wearing a headscarf.
When the two had appeared on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’ recently to promote their upcoming film, which also stars Kangana Ranaut, both Sasha and Saif looked pretty comfortable in each other’s company.
Varun was recently spotted walking hand-in-hand with Natasha at Shahid Kapoor’s pre-birthday bash.
Actress Priyanka Chopra has said she would have exercised her right to vote in the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections if she was in the country.
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be joining forces one more time for Ali Abbas Zafar's 'Tiger Zinda Hai'. The film happens to be a sequel of Kabir Khan's 2012 superhit flick 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
The 35-year-old star says she has always "followed her instincts" and done what she felt was right for her.
Milind Soman is one celebrity who never fails to inspire us. On Monday, the 51-year-old star shared with the world that he has bagged the 'Ultraman' title. Yes, you read that right. While all of you were battling Monday blues, the '16 December' actor raised the bar once again and encouraged us all to be more fit.
Talking about the controversy, Kangana, who is now looking forward to her next release – Rangoon – said the chapter is done and dusted.
SRK and wife Gauri became parents to their third child (AbRam) in 2013 through a surrogate mother.
From Anushka Sharma to Vindu Dara Singh, stars even posted their pictures online confirming their ballot. They also made people realise that every vote counts and the citizens must do their bit in order to make Maharashtra a better place.
On February 17, a case of attempted rape was filed, after the actress was allegedly abducted and molested last Thursday night.
Filmmaker and choreographer Farah Khan, who has triplets with husband Shirish Kunder, says becoming a mother has taught her priorities in her life.
Actress Esha Gupta is on cloud nine as she is set to share screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan for the first time in an upcoming film "Aankhen 2".
A pet festival called `Glamdog` showcasing various activities and an awards show for canines was recently organised by Smita Thackeray where pet lover Sidharth Malhotra spent a good sweet time with the pooches and gave away the prizes to the winners.
Actress-producer Dia Mirza says she may not be tech savvy, but she realises the importance to understand technology as a consumer.
Actor Arjun Kapoor, who made his TV debut as a host for adventure-stunt reality show "Khatron Ke Khiladi", will not anchor it due to his packed schedule.
The actress, who was kidnapped on Friday night and then left off, alleged that Sunil committed the crime at the behest of others
Everyone knows that the Bachchan family is a very close-knit family.
Farida Jalal, who essayed the role of Suhasini Diwan in 1990s super-hit TV show ‘Dekh Bhai Dekh’, will play a Kashmiri woman in Imran Khan's upcoming flick 'Sargoshiyan'.
Alia Bhatt’s busy schedule didn`t keep the young actress away from being with her grandmother on her special day.
Angelina Jolie opened up about her highly-publicised split from Brad Pitt, 53, for the first time since filing for divorce in September 2016.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- BMC serves notices to 500 senior doctors on strike, asks to resume work
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- PoK residents protest against Pakistan’s move to make Gilgit-Baltistan its fifth province
- Exclusive: What keeps Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute still unresolved?
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- Yogi wave: Crackdown on slaughterhouses in UP
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- 'ISIS letter' in Varanasi challenges Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath to stop mayhem on March 24
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Why the name of an Andaman island a matter of shame for Indian patriots? - BJP MP has an answer
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Baby born with rare condition labelled 'alien' by shocked mom who refused to nurse him