The Dharma scion Karan Johar is a huge brand today and so his work keeps him literally on toes. But the new daddy in B-Town is missing his twins—Yash and Roohi Johar.
The actor-singer-producer took to Twitter share a couple of photographs from her vacation with family.
Though it is not quite clear who he is referring to but the tweet evidently highlights the prejudices in the society.
Though we don’t really know if that’s Prabhas’ look in ‘Saaho’, he does look irresistibly handsome.
The development comes after Bhandarkar had to cancel the promotional events of his movie in Pune and Nagpur, fearing wrath of Congress workers who had gathered to protest the film's release.
The actress says "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha" steers clear of stalking.
Actress Kirti Kulhari, who shot to fame with megastar Amitabh Bachchan-led film "Pink", says movies are made of characters and not on just a single person, and so the contribution of all characters in the narrative makes the film interesting.
A single bench of the Kerala High Court on Monday posted the bail application of superstar Dileep for Thursday.
The government in its affidavit has given a division of the duration he had served in jail, excluding the time for which he was on parole and at the end showing that he completed his five years of the term.
Well, he is definitely looking even more drool-worthy!
For the unversed, Varun is currently shooting 'Judwaa 2' which is a remake of Salman's 1997 blockbuster 'Judwaa'.
A fan club of the dashing cricketer shared a cute yet funny picture of the two inside the supermarket holding their respective trolley baskets.
In a statement issued here, Stalin said that Kamal Haasan, like any other citizen, has only reflected what the people of Tamil Nadu feels about the AIADMK government in the state.
The composer performed in the Netru Indru Nalai concert in London on July 8, which was rocked by the twin terror attacks on June 3 that took place at London Bridge and Borough Market.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is a man of many talents. The 51-year-old actor is not only a successful actor and his film producers, but he is also a loved singer. The 'Wanted' hunk recently showcased his vocal talent at IIFA Awards 2017 and, oh boy, the audience went gaga over it.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan feels its painful when India is tagged as a third world country, and hopes that soon in future it shall no longer be a developing, but a developed nation.
On the cinema front, Katrina is currently working on superstar Salman Khan's 'Tiger Zinda Hai'. The Ali Abbas Zafar directorial is expected to release on December 22 this year. It is the second installment of 'Tiger' film series.
Here are some most memorable moments from SRK's Rajasthan outing:
Actress Preity Zinta, dressed in a black ensemble, said that except for the first IIFA, she has been a consistent member of the IIFA family.
A trial court here on Saturday denied bail to Malayalam superstar Dileep, who was arrested in connection with the abduction and molestation of a popular actress.
- HC concerned over delay in filing of charge sheet, seeks Subramanian Swamy's reply on plea of Sunanda Pushkar's son
- Blast near vegetable market in central Lahore, 11 dead
- 35 killed in Taliban attack on central Afghan hospital
- J&K: Army personnel display Bofors gun on Kargil Day celebrations
- Rain, high tide batter West Bengal
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' surpasses Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office!
- ICC announces Women's World Cup 2017 team; Mithali Raj named captain
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Ram Mandir should be constructed within legal framework: BJP chief Amit Shah
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA