Two sisters electrocuted in Bikaner



Bikaner: Two minor sisters were electrocuted in Bikaner, police said here Monday.

Two sisters Jaishree (14) and Puja (5) were electrocuted in their bathroom in Nathusar gate locality here yesterday, they said.

The two girls were rushed to a hospital where doctors declared them brought dead, the police said. In a separate incident, 25-year-old Saddique was also electrocuted, they said.

In another incident, a man was killed and three others were injured when a tractor trolley in which they were travelling collided with a truck on Bikaner-Jaipur highway.

The deceased was identified as Khetram Meghwal.

PTI