Sarna: 4 yr old boy killed in LPG cylinder explosion



Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it caught fire at Sarna village, police said.

The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they said.

The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit Vishwakarma, police said.

Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding further investigations are on.

PTI