Five people killed in Pak fire
Lahore: Five persons were killed and 12 more injured when a fire erupted in the studio of a private TV channel in this eastern Pakistani city early Monday, police said.
The fire broke out in the TV studio at Garhi Shahu area of Lahore during a special transmission for 'Sehri', the pre-dawn meal before the fasting during the Islamic holy month of Ramzan.
The bodies and the injured were taken to a nearly hospital.
The condition of three of the injured was critical, officials said.
The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit in the TV studio, the officials said.