AP: Boy injured as mobile phone explodes in his mouth
Indore: A ten year old boy was injured when a mobile handset which he had put into his mouth exploded suddenly on Thursday night, at Shajapur tehsil's Pagravat village near here, hospital sources said on Friday .
Chetan Singh studying a fifth class student was rushed to the M Y Hospital here after he lost some of his upper teeth, injured his lips and lower jaws, sources said.
After treatment,the boy was admitted in the ward for further observation and his condition was stated to be stable,sources said.
The brand of the mobile handset was not revealed in the medical report, sources said.