Three persons electrocuted in Bhilwara

Bhilwara: Three men were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire while making arrangements for a wedding in this district, police said on Tuesday.

The incident occurred in Amalda village where tents were being erected outside the house of one Pyarachand for his son's marriage.

Pyarachand and two others namely Birma Meena and Mahadev touched the wire accidentally following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead, sub-inspector of Shakargarh police station, Rameshwar Lal said.