Fire at Pakistan mall injures three
Islamabad: A fire erupted in a shopping mall in Pakistan's Faisalabad city Wednesday, in which three people were critically injured, a media report said.
The blaze at the shopping centre in D Ground area broke out in the building's basement due to an electric short circuit, Geo News reported.
The fire engulfed a major part of the building within seconds.
Three people were severely burnt and were taken to a hospital where their condition was said to be critical.
Rescue efforts were underway and several people were said to be still trapped inside the building.