Second person dies in Puerto Rico restaurant shooting
San Juan (Puerto Rico): A second person has died after a deadly weekend shooting at a popular chain restaurant in a tourist hotspot in Puerto Rico.
Police said on Tuesday that Jose Ramos Carrasquillo was one of two men hospitalised after being shot. The men had been eating with another friend at the restaurant Saturday when they got into an argument with a group of people, one of whom began shooting at them.
Twenty-year-old Manuel Otero Lopez died at the scene. Police said that one of his friends, 22-year-old Hector Pagan, is still hospitalised with bullet injuries.
No one has been arrested in the killing, which occurred in the upscale Isla Verde neighbourhood in the capital of San Juan.