Mother-son duo die of food poisoning in UP



Gonda: A man and his mother died due to food poisoning while condition of four others was critical after they allegedly consumed food cooked on the occassion of Holi festival in village Lohardeeh in Khandare area here.

According to District Magistrate Roshan Jocob, six persons including five of a family got ill after consuming food specially cooked for celebrating Holi yesterday night.

All of them were rushed to the hospital, where Lagna Devi (55) and his son Saligaram (35) died while four others are continue to be in critical condition.