13 children taken ill after eating lunch
Sambhal: Thirteen school students were taken ill due to food poisoning in Asmoli area, a senior education department official said here.
Some students of Kasturba Gandhi Residential School at Manauta village complained of vomiting and nausea after eating lunch on Tuesday, Basic Education Officer Pradeep Kumar Dwiwedi said.
Thirteen students were then admitted to a hospital, he said, adding they were later discharged after treatment.
An inquiry has been ordered into the incident, the BSA said.