Pakistan's Prime Minister's advisor for Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Saturday night met with India's NSA Ajit Doval in Sada Pind.
Border Security Force (BSF) personnel gunned down an intruder from Pakistan in north Punjab, official sources said on Saturday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani will jointly inaugurate the ministerial deliberations on Sunday, the sixth in series and held once a year.
Dense fog was reported from several areas of the NH-1 between Ambala and Kundli border of Haryana and Delhi.
An MBA student and her cousin were among three persons arrested with fake Rs 2,000 currency notes amounting to Rs 42 lakh in Mohali today, police said here.
Self-styled chief of the Khalistan Liberation Force Harminder Singh Mintoo reportedly told interrogators about expansion plans of KLF through Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
In a major development, a high alert was sounded in Haridwar and Dehradun on Wednesday after finding an abandoned bag containing 3 uniforms of Punjab Police.
The Punjab Police has detained two persons in connection with the Nabha jailbreak incident, one of whom is a friend of an escapee, from Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
The court order came on a plea by the Haryana government that sought status quo ante in the wake of Punjab government`s decision to denotify the acquired land.
Cash to the tune of Rs 98 billion was transferred in the account of Balwinder Singh on November 4.
A taxi driver in Punjab became a billionaire this month, albeit for a day or so, giving him a shock of his life but forcing bank and income tax authorities to launch a probe.
Khalistan Liberation Front chief and four other prisoners had escaped after armed men in police uniform had stormed the high-security prison in Patiala on November 27.
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar too had said that six terrorists were involved in the attack.
An alert has been sounded in 65 district jails of Uttar Pradesh in the wake of the Nabha jailbreak.
Khalistan Liberation Front chief was in touch with terror groups in Pakistan.
Cricketer turned politician Navjot Singh Sidhu's wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu and former hockey Olympian Pargat Singh on Monday joined the Congress.
Pro-Khalistan leader Harminder Singh Mintoo, who along with five others escaped from Punjab's Nabha jail yesterday, was on Monday arrested in Delhi.
The all-party delegation from Haryana will be led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, while Punjab`s Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal shall be leading the delegation.
After the jailbreak, security agencies in northern states were put on high alert and Home Minister Rajnath Singh spoke to Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal.
One of the Nabha jail attackers has been arrested with huge cache of arms and ammunition from Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh.
Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday voiced apprehension that Pakistan could be behind the sensational Nabha jailbreak, saying the neighbouring country was "desperate to revive terrorism" after Indian army conducted the surgical strike across the LoC.
The Punjab government on Sunday suspended the Director General (Jails) and dismissed the Nabha Jail superintendent and deputy jail superintendent and set up a special taskforce to look into the Nabha jailbreak incident.
The Punjab Police and security agencies are investigating the recent activities of the six prisoners who escaped from the maximum security Nabha Jail premises on Sunday following a well-planned attack by unidentified armed men.
In a sensational jailbreak, a group of armed men in police uniform on Sunday attacked the high-security Nabha Jail in Punjab.
PM Modi said there is a need to inspire the current generation to follow the path of unity shown by him.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also said that the surgical strikes conducted in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir in September wreaked havoc on Pakistan.
The Prime Minister also encouraged people to embrace digital payment methods to carry out day-to-day transactions.
PM Narendra Modi's Punjab visit is likely to set political temperature soaring in the state slated to go for polls early next year.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Punjab on Friday and will lay the foundation stone of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Bathinda, Punjab government officials said here on Thursday.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and Supreme Court lawyer H S Phoolka today demanded immediate arrest of Congress leaders Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar for their alleged role in 1984 riots and said that they are being saved by the political parties for their "vested interests."
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH