60 kids suffer food poisoning after eating lunch hosted by Rajasthan businessman
At least 60 children have been diagonsed with food poisoning after they had their lunch at a school in Baran in Rajasthan. The children were allegedly served lunch which was arranged by a businessman at the school in Baran.
All the affected children have been admitted to the district hospital, news agency ANI reported.
Raj: 60 children get food poisoning after consuming lunch arranged by a businessman at a school in Baran; children admitted to Dist hospital pic.twitter.com/XjqYxFS8rI
— ANI (@ANI) September 22, 2017
Earlier in March, nearly 200 people took ill after they allegedly consumed stale food in Dholpur district of Rajasthan. A fest was reportedly organised on March 1 while the food was circulated for the next few days. Many people had complained of diarrhoea and vomiting after eating this food.