Four persons were today killed in a collision between a van and a jeep in Sikar district of Rajasthan.
At least six children were killed and 21 injured after the driver of a tractor, carrying children and women lost control and turned turtle late on Saturday night at around 10:45 p.m. here.
In a major reshuffle, the Rajasthan government today transferred 77 IAS officers, including 16 district collectors, and 46 IPS officers.
The Congress on Thursday appointed Avinash Pande as the new General Secretary incharge of Rajasthan Congress, while also bringing in new chiefs for its Uttarakhand and Punjab units.
Seven persons were injured in a clash in Alwar district's Malakheda area, the police said today.
A 17-year-old youth has been detained by the Alwar Police in connection with the Pehlu Khan lynching case.
BJP is gearing up for the Rajasthan Assembly Elections due next year.
An IIT aspirant allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan of his hostel room here after failing to qualify the JEE (Advanced) exam.
Nine persons were killed and 15 others injured when an eaves collapsed during wedding rituals in Rajasthan's Bharatpur district last night.
In Rajasthan, women, along with their children, came out in large numbers to attend the cremation of Banna Ram.
A special court here on Friday awarded life imprisonment to a man, who killed his two-and-a- half-year-old son suspecting that he was not his offspring.
With the slogans on wedding card, Ramvilas Meena aimed at inspiring citizens to construct toilets at their homes.
The 17-year-old has scored 360 out of 360 in the JEE-Main.
This is unbelievable! A boy from Rajasthan has cracked Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)-Main with a perfect 100 per cent score.
High drama was witnessed in the Rajasthan Assembly on Wednesday where 14 opposition MLAs were barred for an year on the ground of indiscipline but the suspension of 12 Congress members in this group was later reduced to a day following an apology.
Days after a 55-year-old dairy farmer died after allegedly being attacked by cow vigilantes in Alwar, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Tuesday said such incidents will not be tolerated in her state.
Independent MLA Hanuman Beniwal on Tuesday drew the ire of the Rajasthan Assembly Speaker after he rushed into the well of the House and tore papers during the Question Hour.
Newly-elected BJP MLA Shobha Rani today took oath in the Rajasthan legislative assembly.
A couple were mercilessly thrashed by some unidentified men in Rajasthan's Banswara, said reports on Thursday.
Three labourers have died in a blast at a granite mine in Jalore district of Rajasthan, police said on Monday.
The wildfire that broke out at Mount Abu continued to blaze at scattered places in the region on the fourth day on Monday.
A police complaint was today registered against the Primary and Secondary Education Minister of Rajasthan, Vasudev Devnani, for allegedly hurting the sentiments of Brahmins.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has said that there should be no holidays on birth anniversaries of great personalities instead students should be taught about them on these days.
Around 6,000 persons have been arrested in over 3,000 registered cases of cow smuggling in the desert state in the last seven years, the Rajasthan government has said.
An Indian man died after he was bitten by a deadly cobra while he was trying to take a selfie with the snake. The victim reportedly died after an hour. But this video which captured the attack has over 1 lakh views.
Enthusiastic over the trends indicating a major victory in Dholpur bypoll, the Rajasthan BJP today expressed confidence that it would win the 2018 Assembly and 2019 Lok Sabha elections in the state.
In Dholpur Assembly constituency in Rajasthan, where the BJP is in power, nearly 80 percent polling was recorded till 6 pm on Sunday.
In a major setback to Robert Vadra, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Wednesday conducted searches on premises of two persons in connection with a money laundering probe in the Bikaner land deal case.
Five persons were arrested today with counterfeit currency notes in dominations of Rs 2,000, Rs 500 and Rs 100 with face value totalling over Rs 1.78 lakh.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE