Kotputli is a city and a municipality in Jaipur district in Rajasthan.
Over 80 percent turnout was witnessed in the polling for the Dholpur Assembly constituency where the ruling BJP is engaged in a fierce fight with opposition Congress and a dozen independent candidates.
Over 77 per cent polling was registered for the Dholpur Assembly by-poll in Rajasthan on Sunday, an official said.
Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Sunday offered prayers at the shrine of Khwaja Mouinuddin Chisti in Ajmer.
The National Human Rights Commission on Thursday issued a notice to the Rajasthan government in connection with the death of a Muslim man who was brutally thrashed up by a group of cow vigilantes in Alwar district of Rajasthan.
Three persons arrested in connection with the death of a man after he was beaten up by so-called cow vigilantes in Rajasthan's Alwar district were sent to 14-day judicial custody on Friday.
Police has identified ten more persons allegedly involved in the lynching of a Muslim man by cow vigilantes and efforts are on trace them.
Severe internal injuries in the stomach and chest led to death of the 55-year-old Pehlu Khan, who was thrashed by a mob over alleged cow smuggling, post mortem findings have shown.
Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Thursday denied any incident of beating or lynching in Rajasthan by 'gau rakshaks' in the backdrop of reports claiming that Pehlu Khan, a Muslim man, was beaten to death by cow vigilantes in Rajasthan's Alwar.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday assured the Lok Sabha that the Centre would ensure that justice prevails in the alleged lynching case of a Muslim by cow vigilantes in Rajasthan`s Alwar.
The Rajasthan Police on Wednesday registered three FIRs in connection with a deadly assault on five men by alleged cow vigilantes in the Alwar district of the state.
The Ajmer Dargah Diwan said he has always been a target of the extremists due to his outspoken nature and speaking only the truth.
On Monday, Syed Zainul Abedin had also announced that he and his family members "will never eat beef now".
A Muslim man died on Tuesday after he was brutally assaulted by cow vigilantes over suspicion of cow smuggling in Rajasthan.
The chief engineer of the Public Works Department, however, said that the process of denotification has nothing to do with the apex court directive.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Monday cleared four people, including Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and senior Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader Indresh Kumar, of charges in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
A Vishwa Hindu Parishad activist has lodged a police complaint in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh district against lawyer-politician Prashant Bhushan over his remarks on Lord Krishna while criticising the "anti-Romeo" drive in Uttar Pradesh.
The Enforcement Directorate on Monday said it had attached assets worth Rs 11.57 crore in connection with a 2015 case in Rajasthan relating to the '108 ambulances'.
The principal of a private school was thrashed and his face blackened by family members of a teacher, whom he allegedly molested in Rajasthan's Ajmer district.
Prohibitory orders under Section 144 of CrPC were imposed and mobile internet services were suspended today in Sikar district of Rajasthan following a scuffle between a group of youngsters.
The NCRB in its 2014 report said at least 45 students committed suicide in Kota due to fear of failure in exams. Last year, 17 students committed suicide in Kota.
While visiting the CCD Jaipur outlet on March 12, Arpan Verma shot a video of cockroaches in what he said was the freezer of the outlet.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday extended his greetings to Rajasthan on its Foundation Day.
Indian police said Wednesday they have arrested a man on suspicion of burying his newborn daughter alive because he wanted a boy.
A major forest fire that broke out in an area adjacent to an army cantonment near Udaipur in Rajasthan has been brought under control, officials said on Wednesday.
Continuing his victory journey, BJP has registered a massive victory in the bypolls in Rajasthan.
It's a shocking video going heavily viral on internet.
The gruesome Bikaner rape case has taken a stunning turn, as it has emerged that the father had concocted charges of rape on his daughter by the teachers, as he wanted to take revenge on the school.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju on Monday said the government will seek information on the alleged rape case of a minor by eight teachers in Rajasthan's Bikaner.
In an incident that has triggered anger and shock, a 20-year-old girl was burnt alive in Jodhpur district of Rajasthan after she allegedly protested over cutting of trees at Pipda city.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE