Continuing his victory journey, BJP has registered a massive victory in the bypolls in Rajasthan.
It's a shocking video going heavily viral on internet.
The gruesome Bikaner rape case has taken a stunning turn, as it has emerged that the father had concocted charges of rape on his daughter by the teachers, as he wanted to take revenge on the school.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju on Monday said the government will seek information on the alleged rape case of a minor by eight teachers in Rajasthan's Bikaner.
In an incident that has triggered anger and shock, a 20-year-old girl was burnt alive in Jodhpur district of Rajasthan after she allegedly protested over cutting of trees at Pipda city.
The Union government on November 8 last year had demonetised high-value Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes, and asked citizens to get them exchanged at the RBI by March 31, 2017.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) veteran leader L.K. Advani on Sunday said he was born in Karachi but learnt discipline and got education from Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
The victim of Bikaner rape case has been diagnosed with cancer after sustaining bruises and injuries in her private parts due to sexual assault, where she was also forced to consume abortion pills by the perpetrators.
"This has come out in counter of a case, but charges are very serious and can`t be denied," Kataria told ANI.
Teachers also gave my daughter medicines to abort the pregnancy, claimed the father.
A man here has alleged that his minor daughter was raped by eight teachers of a private school who also made a video of the act.
Five people were killed on the Jhalawar Baran mega highway in Rajasthan after their car allegedly rammed into a roadside electric pole, police said on Friday.
A special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court awarded life imprisonment to main convicts - Devendra Gupta and Bhavesh Patel - in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case on Wednesday .
A 22-year-old man, his wife, and three-month-old daughter were killed today after being hit by a speeding truck near the central jail here, police said.
Congress candidate Banwari Lal Sharma today filed nominations papers for the bypoll to Dholpur Assembly constituency in Rajasthan slated for April 9.
A 45-year-old man was arrested today for allegedly raping his minor niece in Chabda town of Rajasthan's Baran district.
In a major development in Pink City, a hotel in Jaipur was sealed over 'beef complaint' by Gau Raksha Dal.
The special NIA court here is likely to pronounce the quantum of sentence in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case on March 22 after it continued to hear arguments today on the sentencing of the two convicts.
Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria on Friday assured the arrest of the culprits in the Churu murder case within two months.
A special court is likely to pronounce the quantum of sentence in the 2007 Ajmer dargah bomb blast case on March 18.
A court here on Thursday deferred to Saturday the sentencing in the Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast of 2007 which left three people dead.
The October 11, 2007 blast in the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti had left three pilgrims dead and 15 injured.
A committee will be soon set up by the Rajasthan government to work out measures to boost the number of the Great Indian Bustard, the state bird.
In yet another incident of VVIP racism, BJP MLA from Rajasthan's Makrana, Sriram Bhinchar, was caught on camera creating ruckus at a toll plaza.
Rajasthan Education minister Vasudev Devnani has received a threat letter over renaming of the Akbar Fort in Ajmer.
Rajasthan Education minister Vasudev Devnani has got a purported threat letter over the change of the name of Akbar fort in Ajmer, police said today.
17 persons were killed and one injured when a truck collided with an overloaded jeep in Hanumangarh district of Rajasthan on Friday.
The hearing in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah Blasts case has been adjourned till March 8 by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) court in Jaipur.
BJP's Rajasthan unit president Ashok Parnami today said appropriate action will be taken against those guilty for the Monday's scuffle between the policemen and the party workers in Kota.
The Budget session of the Rajasthan Assembly that will begin tomorrow is likely to be stormy with the opposition Congress planning to corner the government on a range of issues pertaining to farmers, interests of small-scale businessmen and unemployment, among others.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Aadhaar not valid for travel to Nepal, Bhutan: Home Ministry