Additional SP posted in the anti-terror squad (ATS) of the Rajasthan Police was found dead in a government vehicle.
One person was killed and four injured on Monday when the SUV they were traveling in collided with a car at a sharp turn on the Nahargarh Fort road here.
The action came after Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju was informed about an incident of alleged harassment of Haa Tama, a student of Dr K N Modi university in Rajasthan.
Late Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa had launched 'Amma canteens' that offer breakfast, lunch and dinner at highly subsidised rates.
The results of the local bodies by-elections in Rajasthan have been announced.
The Punjab Police has detained two persons in connection with the Nabha jailbreak incident, one of whom is a friend of an escapee, from Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today declared 5,656 villages in 13 districts of the state "scarcity-hit".
The victim, belonging to Rajput community, was kidnapped on Sunday night after she went to search for her elder sister who, on becoming angry over some issue had rushed out of the home.
Four coaches of the Bhatinda-Jodhpur passenger train derailed on Saturday, leaving a dozen passengers?injured in Rajasthan's Sriganganagar district.
The anti-terrorist squad of Rajasthan has arrested an alleged Islamic State operative in Sikar district who was involved in collecting and transferring funds for the terror organisation from Dubai.
A Special Heliborne Operation provides necessary momentum to surprise the enemy and multiply the chances of success of overall plan at higher level.
Five persons were electrocuted to death when a tandoor with iron angles came in contact with a high tension electricity line near Jaipur late Friday night, police said.
The Supreme Court today directed Rajasthan government to respond to a plea of self-styled religious figure Asaram Bapu, facing trial in rape cases, seeking modification of the court's order directing him to undergo treatment at AIIMS in Jodhpur.
Hours after Delhi Police detained Pakistan High Commission official and arrested two other Indian spies on alleged espionage charges and working for Pakistan's ISI, a third spy was on Thursday arrested by the Rajasthan police.
In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.
A woman and her 21-year-old son were killed after their motorcycle skidded off the road in Tonk district of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan's ruling BJP government is preparing to bring into school syllabus a chapter on the 'Emergency' of 1975.
Two days back, the Gujarat Anti-Terrorist Squad nabbed two suspected ISI agents.
The viral video shows a 60-year-old man plunges to his death while performing at a Ram Leela.
The RSS volunteers will formally wear its new uniform, brownish trousers and brownish socks during the 'Path-Sanchalan' to be organised in the state on the occasion of 'Vijayadashmi' on Tuesday, a party spokesperson said on Monday.
Panic and fear gripped locals of Suratgarh village of Rajasthan after a suspicious balloon, purportedly flew in from across the international border, was spotted flying on Monday.
Rajasthan and Singapore on Thursday signed two memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to jointly market the desert state as a global tourist destination and also provide advanced urban solutions.
Two Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) activists threw ink at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in Rajasthan's Bikaner city on Tuesday.
A 9-seater aircraft of Supreme Airlines today flew to Udaipur from Jaipur via Jodhpur.
Congress leaders in Rajasthan are now indulging in dinner diplomacy every month to thrash out differences among party leaders and ensure unity ahead of the 2018 assembly polls.
An IAF Jaguar fighter jet crashed in Rajasthan`s Pokhran area on Monday, but both pilots managed to eject safely, an officer said.
Security has been tightened in Rajasthan along the country's border with Pakistan after India's surgical strikes across the Line of Control, official sources said on Thursday.
Workers of youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) on Wednesday staged protest at Techno India NJR Institute of Technology after some Kashmiri students allegedly raised 'anti-national' slogans.
The Railways have decided to run special air-conditioned trains between Hyderabad and Durgapura (Jaipur) from October 3 to cope with the festival season rush.
A 25-year-old man from the tribal Bhil community was beaten to death by villagers in neighbouring Baran district after he allegedly harassed some women of a hamlet in an inebriated condition.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE