The hearing in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah Blasts case has been adjourned till March 8 by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) court in Jaipur.
BJP's Rajasthan unit president Ashok Parnami today said appropriate action will be taken against those guilty for the Monday's scuffle between the policemen and the party workers in Kota.
The Budget session of the Rajasthan Assembly that will begin tomorrow is likely to be stormy with the opposition Congress planning to corner the government on a range of issues pertaining to farmers, interests of small-scale businessmen and unemployment, among others.
Leader of Opposition in the Rajasthan Assembly Rameshwar Dudi today accused the Vasundhra Raje government of "crossing the limits of misgovernance" and not ordering probes into scams unearthed in the past three years.
In what is likely to cause a big embarrassment to the ruling BJP in Rajasthan, the husband of one of its MLAs was caught on camera thrashing a police officer for imposing a fine for traffic violation on one of his supporters.
A huge fire broke out at a petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan.
The girl was rescued when she began screaming for help while she was being forced into a car.
Nine people including six women were killed in two separate road accidents in Rajasthan on Saturday.
Rajasthan will have Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) in five districts by February end for delivering passport related services across the state.
A suspected supporter of Islamic State (IS) has been brought here from Chennai for interrogation by the Rajasthan Police
An 18-year-old Dalit medical aspirant here was raped on the pretext of marriage by a man she befriended on Facebook.
Shooting of Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s upcoming movie "Padmavati" seems to have run into further problems.
Two persons were injured when a group of armed men allegedly opened fire at a former sarpanch's family members in Bharatpur district,
Residents of Jaipur were left in shock after earthquake jolted the region on Monday night.
A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 122 passengers and crew on board was diverted to Jaipur due to a bird hit after its take-off from Bhopal airport on Monday.
Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) have traced a suspect in Thiruvallur district of Tamil Nadu with alleged links with ISIS fund raiser Jamil Ahmed who was arrested by the squad in November last year.
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has taken cognizance of a complaint from the nine Scheduled Tribe women residents of Bhutia and Holibayada villages of District Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, that they became victims of police atrocities including rape, sexual assault and molestation on January 25, 2017.
One person died and several others were injured in the collision.
Eight-year-old mentally challenged and mute girl was allegedly raped by unidentified youth in Piperwala village.
An Alliance Air flight from Rajkot to Delhi made an emergency landing at Jaipur airport on Saturday after a woman on board suffered cardiac arrest.
A Delhi-bound Air India flight today made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
Veteran BJP leader Ramdas Agrawal died here after a prolonged illness. He was 80.
A one-day Jodhpur bandh called by Congress on Tuesday saw sporadic clashes between workers of the opposition party and ruling BJP here.
Ten coaches of Ranikhet Express derailed in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer, officials said on Saturday.
Rajasthan Education and Panchayati Raj Minister Vasudev Devnani has claimed that cow is the only animal that is born with a rare ability to 'inhale and exhale oxygen' and that people need to understand its 'scientific significance'.
The Jaipur Police on Thursday contested the claims of a 22-year-old woman that she was raped by four persons in Jaipur are different from the actual picture and they will reveal the truth soon.
Seven criminals were today arrested by the Special Operation Group (SOG) of Rajasthan Police and and a cache of arms and ammunition were seized from them in Jodhpur.
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by two youths at Ganeshpura village here, police said on Thursday.
Cold conditions aggravated in parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped below freezing point at three places and the night temperatures plummeted across the state.
Over 50 persons were on Friday booked for allegedly creating ruckus while staging protest against overpriced electricity bill, at government's offices in Jameetpura village here, police said.
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- LPG Gas Cylinder blasts in a restaurant in Delhi's Vikash Puri area killed 2 firemen, 2 injured
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- DNA: Former CM Kalikho Pul’s suicide note casts corruption allegations on judiciary
- Watch - Shivratri festival being observed with great enthusiasm across the country
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Watch: Ravindra Jadeja teases Aussie captain Steve Smith with hilarious impersonation
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: When Pune crowd refused to return ball on India's collapsing day
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office
- Mark the date – Watch this year's only breathtaking 'ring of fire' solar eclipse on February 26
- Kansas shooting: Donald Trump is the primary reason, says Srinivas Kuchibhotla's relative
- PM Narendra Modi blasts Congress in Imphal rally: As it happened