The first-ever student to have scored 100 pc in the prestigious Joint Entrance Examination- Mains, Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerwal has made it to the Limca Book of Records for his feat.
They alleged that the man was trying to enter the station without proper permission.
The government has assured the Gujjar leaders that the OBC quota will be split after increasing it to 26 per cent to grant them 5 per cent reservation.
As many as four persons were killed and over 15 injured after two vehicles collided on the Chittorgarh- Udaipur highway.
As many as four persons were killed and over 15 injured after two vehicles collided on the Chittorgarh-Udaipur highway.
The police said that the woman`s husband died a month ago because of Tuberculosis, and she was living with her son and daughter.
The toll in the boat tragedy in Rajasthan's Jhalawar district rose to eight after seven more bodies were recovered by rescue teams this morning, an official said.
The rivers and water bodies in Hadouti region have been overflowing since the area has been witnessing moderate to heavy rainfall since Monday noon.
The flight was scheduled to take off from here at 2.55 pm but there was a mention of the bomb by a passenger in an argument with the flight staff which triggered the panic.
Days after a woman gave birth to a child outside a state-run hospital in Jaipur, a nurse was removed after she was found guilty of medical negligence, following an enquiry ordered by the state government.
Rajasthan's Food and Supplies Minister Babu Lal Verma's car collided with a buffalo on National Highway number 76 at around 1 am and overturned.
The Airports Authority of India manages 125 airports, which include 18 international airports and 78 domestic airports.
Normal life in Jalore, Pali and Sirohi districts has been badly affected for over a week due to heavy downpour.
Sanchore is completely disconnected from the rest of Rajasthan owing to the floods.
Though people were seen rushing to their aid, the strong currents were not letting the sheep reach the banks.
A Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jodhpur was hit by a bird near the Jodhpur Airport on Friday.
In Bundi, 43 children have been rescued, said in-charge of the district's anti-human trafficking cell Kaniz Fatima.
The incident occurred at International College for Girls in Jaipur's Mansarovar area.
Military was on Monday called out to help in relief and rescue operations in some districts of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
At least nine persons, including six women, were killed and 22 injured when a bus overturned near Udaipur in Rajasthan on Saturday morning, police said.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, who was in Rajasthan to address a rally in Banswara, also visited the state capital on Tuesday to meet his relatives here.
In a suspected case of honour killing, a married woman who had eloped with another man last year was allegedly strangulated to death by her father in Rajasthan's Sikar district, police said on Friday.
Notorious gangster Anand Pal Singh's encounter on June 24 has triggered violence in some parts of Rajasthan prompting the authorities to clamp Section 144 in four districts and suspending internet services till situation normalises.
At least 16 policemen were injured, including a Superintendent of Police, in violence in a village in Rajasthan`s Nagaur district on Wednesday over an alleged staged gunfight, police said.
The kanwariyas (devotees of Lord Shiva) were on the way to Omkareshwar in Madhya Pradesh from New Delhi in a truck when the accident took place near Saroli crossing.
The high court summoned the prospective groom Waseem Khan and issued notice to him seeking a reply.
The "deal" was fixed at Rs 10,000 and Gupta had already taken Rs 8,000, Assistant Superintendent of Police (ACB) Rajneesh Punia said.
Four fire tenders have been pressed into service to control the fire.
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- US President Donald Trump slams Pakistan over terror safe havens
- DNA: Analysing of a video of kid being treated cruelly while studying
- Triple Talaq verdict: These five women fought to abolish the practise
- DNA: Analysis on Muslim women who got freedom from Triple Talaq after 70 years
- DNA: Non Stop News, August 22, 2017
- DNA: Today In History, August 22, 2017
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan
- AIADMK merger: As it happened
- Disha Patani's oops moment at LFW averted, thanks to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff!
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa