Ten coaches of Ranikhet Express derailed in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer, officials said on Saturday.
Rajasthan Education and Panchayati Raj Minister Vasudev Devnani has claimed that cow is the only animal that is born with a rare ability to 'inhale and exhale oxygen' and that people need to understand its 'scientific significance'.
The Jaipur Police on Thursday contested the claims of a 22-year-old woman that she was raped by four persons in Jaipur are different from the actual picture and they will reveal the truth soon.
Seven criminals were today arrested by the Special Operation Group (SOG) of Rajasthan Police and and a cache of arms and ammunition were seized from them in Jodhpur.
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by two youths at Ganeshpura village here, police said on Thursday.
Cold conditions aggravated in parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped below freezing point at three places and the night temperatures plummeted across the state.
Over 50 persons were on Friday booked for allegedly creating ruckus while staging protest against overpriced electricity bill, at government's offices in Jameetpura village here, police said.
Night temperatures increased marginally across Rajasthan even as fog continued to affect road traffic and led to cancellation of two trains.
In a shocking incident, a 15-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped and thrashed badly in Rajasthan's Churu district.
Close to 2800 liquor shops on national and state highways in Rajasthan will be closed, as per the Supreme Court's last month order.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Sunday extended her support for holding Lok Sabha and state Assembly polls simultaneously, saying it would "eliminate" corruption and curb spending by political parties.
The agency also found new currency notes worth Rs 24 lakh during searches at his residence, CBI spokesperson said here today.
Night temperature further dipped in parts of Rajasthan with Sriganganagar being recorded as the coldest place in the state with minimum of 3.7 degrees Celsius.
A 24-year-old woman was killed and at least forty-eight others were injured today when a private bus overturned after losing balance at a sloped road near Bheemlat waterfalls in the district.
Gujarat's Patidar quota leader Hardev Patel was on Friday arrested here.
Additional SP posted in the anti-terror squad (ATS) of the Rajasthan Police was found dead in a government vehicle.
One person was killed and four injured on Monday when the SUV they were traveling in collided with a car at a sharp turn on the Nahargarh Fort road here.
The action came after Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju was informed about an incident of alleged harassment of Haa Tama, a student of Dr K N Modi university in Rajasthan.
Late Tamil Nadu chief minister Jayalalithaa had launched 'Amma canteens' that offer breakfast, lunch and dinner at highly subsidised rates.
The results of the local bodies by-elections in Rajasthan have been announced.
The Punjab Police has detained two persons in connection with the Nabha jailbreak incident, one of whom is a friend of an escapee, from Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje today declared 5,656 villages in 13 districts of the state "scarcity-hit".
The victim, belonging to Rajput community, was kidnapped on Sunday night after she went to search for her elder sister who, on becoming angry over some issue had rushed out of the home.
Four coaches of the Bhatinda-Jodhpur passenger train derailed on Saturday, leaving a dozen passengers?injured in Rajasthan's Sriganganagar district.
The anti-terrorist squad of Rajasthan has arrested an alleged Islamic State operative in Sikar district who was involved in collecting and transferring funds for the terror organisation from Dubai.
A Special Heliborne Operation provides necessary momentum to surprise the enemy and multiply the chances of success of overall plan at higher level.
Five persons were electrocuted to death when a tandoor with iron angles came in contact with a high tension electricity line near Jaipur late Friday night, police said.
The Supreme Court today directed Rajasthan government to respond to a plea of self-styled religious figure Asaram Bapu, facing trial in rape cases, seeking modification of the court's order directing him to undergo treatment at AIIMS in Jodhpur.
Hours after Delhi Police detained Pakistan High Commission official and arrested two other Indian spies on alleged espionage charges and working for Pakistan's ISI, a third spy was on Thursday arrested by the Rajasthan police.
In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- UP polls: Uncle Shivpal figures in Akhilesh Yadav's first list of 191 candidates
- Jallikattu: SC not to pronounce verdict for a week
- DNA: Why thousands of people are protesting in support of Jallikattu in Tamil Nadu?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- Why are celebrities supporting Jallikattu but never raise their voice for beef ban?
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- BJP finalises second list of candidates for UP polls
- Cash deposits above Rs 10 lakh in bank account to come under I-T lens
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say
- Jallikattu protests: As it happened on Thursday
- Donald Trump faces massive protests ahead of his oath taking ceremony
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin Owaisi
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel
- WATCH: Mahendra Singh Dhoni's another spot on DRS call; saves Yuvraj Singh this time