The NCRB in its 2014 report said at least 45 students committed suicide in Kota due to fear of failure in exams. Last year, 17 students committed suicide in Kota.
While visiting the CCD Jaipur outlet on March 12, Arpan Verma shot a video of cockroaches in what he said was the freezer of the outlet.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday extended his greetings to Rajasthan on its Foundation Day.
Indian police said Wednesday they have arrested a man on suspicion of burying his newborn daughter alive because he wanted a boy.
A major forest fire that broke out in an area adjacent to an army cantonment near Udaipur in Rajasthan has been brought under control, officials said on Wednesday.
Continuing his victory journey, BJP has registered a massive victory in the bypolls in Rajasthan.
It's a shocking video going heavily viral on internet.
The gruesome Bikaner rape case has taken a stunning turn, as it has emerged that the father had concocted charges of rape on his daughter by the teachers, as he wanted to take revenge on the school.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju on Monday said the government will seek information on the alleged rape case of a minor by eight teachers in Rajasthan's Bikaner.
In an incident that has triggered anger and shock, a 20-year-old girl was burnt alive in Jodhpur district of Rajasthan after she allegedly protested over cutting of trees at Pipda city.
The Union government on November 8 last year had demonetised high-value Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes, and asked citizens to get them exchanged at the RBI by March 31, 2017.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) veteran leader L.K. Advani on Sunday said he was born in Karachi but learnt discipline and got education from Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
The victim of Bikaner rape case has been diagnosed with cancer after sustaining bruises and injuries in her private parts due to sexual assault, where she was also forced to consume abortion pills by the perpetrators.
"This has come out in counter of a case, but charges are very serious and can`t be denied," Kataria told ANI.
Teachers also gave my daughter medicines to abort the pregnancy, claimed the father.
A man here has alleged that his minor daughter was raped by eight teachers of a private school who also made a video of the act.
Five people were killed on the Jhalawar Baran mega highway in Rajasthan after their car allegedly rammed into a roadside electric pole, police said on Friday.
A special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court awarded life imprisonment to main convicts - Devendra Gupta and Bhavesh Patel - in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case on Wednesday .
A 22-year-old man, his wife, and three-month-old daughter were killed today after being hit by a speeding truck near the central jail here, police said.
Congress candidate Banwari Lal Sharma today filed nominations papers for the bypoll to Dholpur Assembly constituency in Rajasthan slated for April 9.
A 45-year-old man was arrested today for allegedly raping his minor niece in Chabda town of Rajasthan's Baran district.
In a major development in Pink City, a hotel in Jaipur was sealed over 'beef complaint' by Gau Raksha Dal.
The special NIA court here is likely to pronounce the quantum of sentence in the Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case on March 22 after it continued to hear arguments today on the sentencing of the two convicts.
Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria on Friday assured the arrest of the culprits in the Churu murder case within two months.
A special court is likely to pronounce the quantum of sentence in the 2007 Ajmer dargah bomb blast case on March 18.
A court here on Thursday deferred to Saturday the sentencing in the Ajmer Sharif Dargah blast of 2007 which left three people dead.
The October 11, 2007 blast in the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti had left three pilgrims dead and 15 injured.
A committee will be soon set up by the Rajasthan government to work out measures to boost the number of the Great Indian Bustard, the state bird.
In yet another incident of VVIP racism, BJP MLA from Rajasthan's Makrana, Sriram Bhinchar, was caught on camera creating ruckus at a toll plaza.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend