The Budget session of the Rajasthan Assembly that will begin tomorrow is likely to be stormy with the opposition Congress planning to corner the government on a range of issues pertaining to farmers, interests of small-scale businessmen and unemployment, among others.
Leader of Opposition in the Rajasthan Assembly Rameshwar Dudi today accused the Vasundhra Raje government of "crossing the limits of misgovernance" and not ordering probes into scams unearthed in the past three years.
In what is likely to cause a big embarrassment to the ruling BJP in Rajasthan, the husband of one of its MLAs was caught on camera thrashing a police officer for imposing a fine for traffic violation on one of his supporters.
A huge fire broke out at a petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan.
The girl was rescued when she began screaming for help while she was being forced into a car.
Nine people including six women were killed in two separate road accidents in Rajasthan on Saturday.
Rajasthan will have Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) in five districts by February end for delivering passport related services across the state.
A suspected supporter of Islamic State (IS) has been brought here from Chennai for interrogation by the Rajasthan Police
An 18-year-old Dalit medical aspirant here was raped on the pretext of marriage by a man she befriended on Facebook.
Shooting of Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s upcoming movie "Padmavati" seems to have run into further problems.
Two persons were injured when a group of armed men allegedly opened fire at a former sarpanch's family members in Bharatpur district,
Residents of Jaipur were left in shock after earthquake jolted the region on Monday night.
A Delhi-bound Air India flight with 122 passengers and crew on board was diverted to Jaipur due to a bird hit after its take-off from Bhopal airport on Monday.
Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) have traced a suspect in Thiruvallur district of Tamil Nadu with alleged links with ISIS fund raiser Jamil Ahmed who was arrested by the squad in November last year.
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has taken cognizance of a complaint from the nine Scheduled Tribe women residents of Bhutia and Holibayada villages of District Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, that they became victims of police atrocities including rape, sexual assault and molestation on January 25, 2017.
One person died and several others were injured in the collision.
Eight-year-old mentally challenged and mute girl was allegedly raped by unidentified youth in Piperwala village.
An Alliance Air flight from Rajkot to Delhi made an emergency landing at Jaipur airport on Saturday after a woman on board suffered cardiac arrest.
A Delhi-bound Air India flight today made an emergency landing at Sanganer airport here after a woman passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid air.
Veteran BJP leader Ramdas Agrawal died here after a prolonged illness. He was 80.
A one-day Jodhpur bandh called by Congress on Tuesday saw sporadic clashes between workers of the opposition party and ruling BJP here.
Ten coaches of Ranikhet Express derailed in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer, officials said on Saturday.
Rajasthan Education and Panchayati Raj Minister Vasudev Devnani has claimed that cow is the only animal that is born with a rare ability to 'inhale and exhale oxygen' and that people need to understand its 'scientific significance'.
The Jaipur Police on Thursday contested the claims of a 22-year-old woman that she was raped by four persons in Jaipur are different from the actual picture and they will reveal the truth soon.
Seven criminals were today arrested by the Special Operation Group (SOG) of Rajasthan Police and and a cache of arms and ammunition were seized from them in Jodhpur.
A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by two youths at Ganeshpura village here, police said on Thursday.
Cold conditions aggravated in parts of Rajasthan where mercury dipped below freezing point at three places and the night temperatures plummeted across the state.
Over 50 persons were on Friday booked for allegedly creating ruckus while staging protest against overpriced electricity bill, at government's offices in Jameetpura village here, police said.
Night temperatures increased marginally across Rajasthan even as fog continued to affect road traffic and led to cancellation of two trains.
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled in train with Jharkhand teammates