As many as four persons were killed and over 15 injured after two vehicles collided on the Chittorgarh- Udaipur highway.
As many as four persons were killed and over 15 injured after two vehicles collided on the Chittorgarh-Udaipur highway.
The police said that the woman`s husband died a month ago because of Tuberculosis, and she was living with her son and daughter.
The toll in the boat tragedy in Rajasthan's Jhalawar district rose to eight after seven more bodies were recovered by rescue teams this morning, an official said.
The rivers and water bodies in Hadouti region have been overflowing since the area has been witnessing moderate to heavy rainfall since Monday noon.
The flight was scheduled to take off from here at 2.55 pm but there was a mention of the bomb by a passenger in an argument with the flight staff which triggered the panic.
Days after a woman gave birth to a child outside a state-run hospital in Jaipur, a nurse was removed after she was found guilty of medical negligence, following an enquiry ordered by the state government.
Rajasthan's Food and Supplies Minister Babu Lal Verma's car collided with a buffalo on National Highway number 76 at around 1 am and overturned.
The Airports Authority of India manages 125 airports, which include 18 international airports and 78 domestic airports.
Normal life in Jalore, Pali and Sirohi districts has been badly affected for over a week due to heavy downpour.
Sanchore is completely disconnected from the rest of Rajasthan owing to the floods.
Though people were seen rushing to their aid, the strong currents were not letting the sheep reach the banks.
A Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jodhpur was hit by a bird near the Jodhpur Airport on Friday.
In Bundi, 43 children have been rescued, said in-charge of the district's anti-human trafficking cell Kaniz Fatima.
The incident occurred at International College for Girls in Jaipur's Mansarovar area.
Military was on Monday called out to help in relief and rescue operations in some districts of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
At least nine persons, including six women, were killed and 22 injured when a bus overturned near Udaipur in Rajasthan on Saturday morning, police said.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, who was in Rajasthan to address a rally in Banswara, also visited the state capital on Tuesday to meet his relatives here.
In a suspected case of honour killing, a married woman who had eloped with another man last year was allegedly strangulated to death by her father in Rajasthan's Sikar district, police said on Friday.
Notorious gangster Anand Pal Singh's encounter on June 24 has triggered violence in some parts of Rajasthan prompting the authorities to clamp Section 144 in four districts and suspending internet services till situation normalises.
At least 16 policemen were injured, including a Superintendent of Police, in violence in a village in Rajasthan`s Nagaur district on Wednesday over an alleged staged gunfight, police said.
The kanwariyas (devotees of Lord Shiva) were on the way to Omkareshwar in Madhya Pradesh from New Delhi in a truck when the accident took place near Saroli crossing.
The high court summoned the prospective groom Waseem Khan and issued notice to him seeking a reply.
The "deal" was fixed at Rs 10,000 and Gupta had already taken Rs 8,000, Assistant Superintendent of Police (ACB) Rajneesh Punia said.
Four fire tenders have been pressed into service to control the fire.
A MiG-23 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force on Thursday crashed in Rajasthan's Jodhpur district, with both the pilots ejecting safely.
A terror suspect, accused of transferring funds to the dreaded terror outfit ISIS, was arrested by the Rajasthan Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) in Chennai early Tuesday.
The panchayat was reportedly called to discuss social reforms like prohibition of liquor, betting and tobacco.
The family members continued to keep the body on ice bricks, refusing to cremate him, eight days after he was gunned down by the Rajasthan police in an encounter.
- India celebrates 71st Independence Day
- 24-year old biker dies while speeding near Delhi's Mandi House
- GST strengthened spirit of competitive cooperative federalism, says PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi's Independence Day speech - Watch
- SC orders NIA to investigate Kerala 'love jihad' case
- Unsung heroes of Indian freedom struggle - Watch
- Hurriyat funding probe: NIA conducts raids at 12 locations in J&K
- WATCH: On Independence Day, Indian cricket team hoists national flag in Sri Lanka
- Rohith Vemula was a troubled individual, didn’t commit suicide over Hyderabad Central University action: Inquiry Commission
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar's impressive social drama is UNSTOPPABLE at Box Office
- Blue Whale: Govt asks Google, FB, others to remove game links
- Reward for locating 'missing' Sonia Gandhi: Posters emerge in Rae Bareli
- China says not aware of Ladakh scuffle; asks India to withdraw troops from Doklam
- Independence Day 2017: India's dream of Swaraj will be fulfilled, says PM Modi
- Kapil Sharma makes Navjot Singh Sidhu unhappy but why?
- 1984 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- 81 lakh Aadhaar deactivated till date: Here's how to find out your status
- When a black kite landed below Red Fort podium during PM Modi's I-Day speech
- Caught on cam: Trinamool Congress MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia beats vendor in West Bengal's Purulia — Watch
- Himachal Pradesh: 3 dead, 4 injured after bus falls into gorge in Kullu
- Lieutenant Umer Fayaz's killers identified, we're on their trail, says Army
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat defies Kerala govt's order, unfurls tricolour at school in Palakaad