Khushbu Sundar in Rajinikanth's next with Pa Ranjith?
Mumbai: Actress Khushbu Sundar may be a part of megastar Rajinikanth’s untitled next with ‘Kabali’ fame director Pa Ranjith.
The former Tamil cinema diva has worked with the legendary actor in the past. She has starred in Tamil films such as ‘Mannan’, ‘Pandian’ and ‘Annamalai’.
"It's true that Khushbhu is being considered for one of the leading roles. The makers have even initiated talks. However, she hasn't officially signed the project yet. One of the reasons being a Telugu project with Pawan Kalyan and she fears the dates for the both the projects will clash," IANS quoted a source as saying.
If the reports are anything to go by, then the movie produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush, may feature Vidya Balan as the leading lady.
Set in the backdrop of Mumbai, the film is expected to go on floor in May.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'