When it comes to stardom, Indian megastar Rajinikanth's fan-following is unmatchable. And, this time, we have a solid evidence to prove our point. You will be amazed to know that the 65-year-old actor has now left Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan behind. No, we are not kidding.
Well, this the power of Rajni's stardom.
Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna has crooned a song, "Kotha kotha bhasha" for his upcoming Telugu production "Nirmala Convent". He hopes his fans and music enthusiasts love his attempt at crooning a new-age love song.
Superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil action drama "Kabali" is off to a flyer in North America. From premiere shows alone, the film has collected $2 million from the US and Canada markets, according to distribution company CineGalaxy Inc.
South Indian megastar Rajinikanth's latest release "Kabali" hit Mumbai with thousands of fans celebrating at the Aurora Theatre in King's Circle and other parts of Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai on Friday.
If you still don’t know what Rajinikanth mania is then watch the video embedded in this story.
From Twitter to roads, fans took every means to share their excitement over the release of Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’.
Rajinikanth, who is back on the silverscreen after quite some time, has stunned moviegoers across the globe with his infectious style and magical personality once again.
Diehard fans of Rajinikanth have bunked their schools, colleges and offices today just to watch the film. This is incredible!
The Madras High Court today declined to restrain release of superstar Rajinikanth-starrer 'Kabali' on a petition filed by a film distribution firm seeking compensation for losses reportedly incurred by them over distribution of the actor's previous film 'Lingaa'.
Authorities have declined permission to screen Rajinikanth's much hyped movie "Kabali" in five star hotels here.
Well, this is what we call stardom.
While most of the actors choose festivals and holidays to release their films, megastar Rajinikanth has different plans. Apparently, the release date of his films automatically become holidays for the audience. You can say that the 65-year-old actor defines stardom in India.
Make hay while Rajinikanth shines! This seems to be the mantra for theatre owners who are making a killing by selling "Kabali" tickets at exorbitant prices -- much to the disappointment of hardcore superstar fans.
Recently, 'Kabali' actress Radhika Apte also reacted to this alleged leak and said that the magic of cinema can't be experienced on laptops.
Actor Ram Charan has said he is not sure if he will play a role in his father megastar Chiranjeevi's yet-untitled 150th film which is currently on the floors.
Actress Arundhati, who has predominantly worked in Tamil and Kannada industries, will be making her Telugu debut with upcoming horror-comedy "Into Dayyam Nakenti Bayyam".
Tamil film producer S Thanu today moved the Madras High Court seeking to prevent illegal downloads of superstar Rajnikanth's upcoming film 'Kabali' through about 180 websites and "countless unknown sites".
Actress Jyotika, last seen in 2015 Tamil drama "36 Vayadhinile" after a long hiatus, has started shooting for her next yet-untitled Tamil project to be directed by "Kuttram Kadithal" fame Bramma.
Riteish will be seen next in adult comedy "Great Grand Masti" alongside Vivek Oberoi, Aftab Shivdasani and Urvashi Rautela.
- Ways to recharge Metro Smart Card using Paytm
- The oldest known seabird lays an egg at 66
- China launches new-generation weather satellite 'Fengyun-4' in geostationary orbit
- Real Madrid set new 35-game unbeaten run record
- Frustrated Western powers call for talks to end Syria war
- Suicide bombing kills 33 Yemeni soldiers in Aden
- Istanbul car bomb injures some 20 police officers
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Note ban: PM Modi pledges fifty days; is India ready to cooperate?
- 3 Indian soldiers killed in J&K, one body mutilated by Pakistan
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- Maharashtra: This village goes completely cashless
- DNA: Today in History, December 8, 2016
- What do people of Delhi's Ghazipur market think about demonetisation?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November