Actor Jamie Foxx has said that his eldest daughter has been urging him to find a partner, and he feels that he's all ready for another relationship.
Pop sensation Justin Bieber says he wants a girlfriend, who is "confident and honest".
Kris Jenner has admitted that she wants her daughter Kendall Jenner and her good friendJustin Bieber to be the nextBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie .
A new study has revealed that women are more vindictive toward ugly suitors after being turned down by attractive men.
"One Tree Hill" actress Sophia Bush has dished on close friend Taylor Kinney's engagement to Lady Gaga.
Actress Demi Moore says her separation from second husband actor Bruce Willis in 2000 affected their eldest daughter, Rumer, the most.
Actor Bradley Cooper and model Irina Shayk were photographed sharing a goodbye kiss before the model made her way into a hotel here.
Touched by Kanye West's romantic gestures on Mother's Day, reality TV star Kim Kardashian says he is the "best husband ever".
Days after news of her hush-hush wedding to longtime partner Darren Le Gallo surfaced, Amy Adams was spotted flashing a wedding band during an outing over the weekend.
Miley Cyrus has confessed that it's completely fine with her being single as her future doesn't rely on having a partner.
Former "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria and her ex-husband Tony Parker are reportedly back on good terms.
Pop star Cody Simpson is single again after splitting from his model girlfriend Gigi Hadid.
A baby is on the way for actors Dave Annable and his wife Odette Yustman.
Comedian-actress Rachael Harris has recently married musician Christian Hebel in NYC.
Tori Spelling, who recently celebrated her ninth wedding anniversary with husband Dean McDermott, says their bond is stronger than ever following his 2013 affair.
Pop star Lady Gaga reportedly wants to have children with her fiance Taylor Kinney before they tie the knot.
Actor Imran Khan believes that to make marriage work, couples need to share responsibilities.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" star Dakota Johnson has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex boyfriend Matthew Hitt.
"Harry Potter" actress Evanna Lynch who played Luna Lovegood and her co-star Robbie Jarvis who starred as James Potter are reportedly dating.
- India vs England: Sourav Ganguly hands over Virat Kohli trophy; Men in Blue celebrate series win in style — VIDEO
- Islamic State blows up Mosul hotel to prevent Iraqi forces using it
- Donald Trump slams protesters, asks 'why didn't they vote'
- Israel approves hundreds of settlement homes in East Jerusalem
- Assembly elections: BJP manifesto promises land to Dalits, houses to poor in Punjab
- UP polls: Priyanka Gandhi Vadra negotiated deal with Samajwadi Party, says Congress
- Congress releases first list of 41 candidates for UP Assembly elections
- Reliance Jio users will continue to recieve cheapest services even after 31st March
- Govt planning to make PAN Card mandatory on the transactions of 30,000 rupees cash
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Director apologises to Tamannaah Bhatia after making sexist remarks
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and BR Ambedkar's name as election agenda?
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and B.R. Ambedkar's name as election agenda? Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values Part IV
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- IND vs ENG, 3rd ODI, PREVIEW: Kohli & Co target clean sweep
- BJP releases list of UP star campaigners; names of Varun Gandhi, LK Advani, Vinay Katiyar missing
- Rashtrapati Bhavan unhappy at President's photos appearing in Congress hoardings
- Pakistan returns Indian soldier Chandu Chauhan in 'goodwill gesture'
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: 'BJP would gain if Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance fails'