Here are a few tips to keep your little ones safer online.
The new feature, which will be rolled out in "the coming weeks", will give creators a tally of the impressions a video has received, whereas likes could be viewed as an engagement metric.
An uptick in such activity before and after this year's Independence Day should not come as a surprise, the report said.
The new tool generates captions for video ads and delivers them to the advertiser within the ad creation tool to review, edit and save to their video ad.
The Connectivity Lab is reportedly working on several such projects, including systems that would provide connections through satellites or drone-mounted lasers.
Google India released some key interesting search trends of last year that point towards the demand of greater cyber security.
Developed in association with and supported by the entire industry, the guidelines have been created to ensure best practice when it comes to cyberthreats, data protection and other potential security issues surrounding the emerging consumer technology.
Along with flood alerts, Google users will also be able to access "river level" information for more than 170 areas in which the Central Water Commission (CWC) has active observation stations.
The report, Index of Internet Readiness of Indian States’, was published by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Indicus Analytics.
Online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service Instagram has confirmed that it has been testing a feature to allow switching between multiple accounts on its iOS app, reports TechCrunch.
The popular search engine Google on Monday celebrated the 182nd birthday of Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev with a creative doodle.
Mark Zuckerberg wishes ''Happy Lunar New Year '' in Chinese.
In an attempt to bring tweets to more people across the globe, micro blogging site Twitter is planning to introduce an algorithmic timeline like Fabebook as soon as next week, a media report said.
Social media giant Facebook has blocked dispensary pages selling cannabis for medical purposes in the US state of New Jersey, even as medical marijuana has been legalised in the state, a media report said.
Twitter said on Friday it has suspended 125,000 accounts primarily related to the terrorist group Islamic State (IS) since the middle of 2015.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wishes to have five billion users by 2030.
WhatsApp has extended group chat limit to 256 people from 100.
An Alibaba spokesman on Thursday said the company detected the attack in "the first instance", reminded users to change passwords, and worked closely with the police investigation.
On the ocassion of its 12 anniversary, the social networking giant has released new tools such as Friends Day Video, Sticker Packs for its users.
The research, using artificial intelligence (AI), has analysed over two million articles to find out how gender is represented in online news and found that men's views and voices are represented more in online news than women's.
Japan's leading IT and network technologies company, NEC Corporation, has launched a cyber security factory in Singapore as the latest addition to its global portfolio of security operation centers.
The mobile visitors can now view tweets without logging in twenty three countries, the Verge reported.
The talks are the latest in a series of bets YouTube has made on 360-degree videos.
The announcement was made by the company's CEO Sundar Pichai while announcing the Q4 2015 earnings.
As per reports, Facebook's official mobile app is slowing your Android smartphones and consuming excess battery power.
At WhatsApp, 1.6 billion photos and 250 million videos are being shared daily in 53 languages.
Snapchat is also still working with the NFL to produce Live Story compilations from the big games, and Live Score filters are available for those, too
Technology giant LeEco is one of the first few advertisers to be selected to use Facebook Immersive Canvas Mobile ads, a new experience which allows advertisers to use a mix of videos, photos and other elements in new and compelling ways.
Social networking website Facebook will soon introduce a feature on its Events page that will allow users attending the same event to connect and share rides.
Taking a cue from President Barack Obama's stand on curbing gun violence in the US, social networking giant Facebook has banned private gun sales on its site and mobile photo and video-sharing app Instagram.
- Rahul Gandhi greeted with black flags at JNU
- Missing Army Captain Shikhar Deep found in Faizabad
- Titanic 2 - Replica of doomed ship to set sail
- PM Modi inaugurates Make in India Centre in Mumbai
- Return of jungle raj in Nitish's Bihar?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Family-run business vs professionally-run business
- JNU turns into political battleground
- JNU row: Anand Sharma attacked by AVBP students
- Railway changes online ticketing rules, effective February 15
- Mumbai: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Make in India week
- Financial crisis leads politician to kill wife, kids and self!
- Shashi Tharoor questioned for five hours by Delhi Police
- Bihar RJD legislator Raj Ballabh Yadav booked in rape case of minor
- Two BJP leaders killed in 12 hours in Bihar
- PM Modi to launch 'Make in India' week in Mumbai
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley
- India summons US ambassador on decision to sell F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan
- Afzal Guru row: Modi government terrified of weak Indian people who raise their voice, says Rahul Gandhi at JNU
- MS Dhoni on Yuvraj Singh: Can't promote him over 'extraordinary' Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina
- Missing Indian Army captain found in Faizabad
- NZ vs Aus, 1st Test, Day 2: Adam Voges breaks Sachin Tendulkar's 12-year-old world record
- VIDEO: Ravi Bopara blasts 71* off 43 balls before taking 6-16 in PSL
- At present India has a Government where PM has the last word: Jaitley to Manmohan Singh
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis record 38th straight win, storm into St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy semis
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages