Facebook has removed the profile of a French art lover after he posted on his page a painting that the social networking site termed 'nude'.
A data breach at a website billed as "the world's largest sex and swinger" community may expose personal and sexual information on millions of users worldwide, a report said Friday.
The central government's new policy which mandates the use of Open Source Software (OSS) for e-Governance applications will add strategic value to the "Digital India" drive, an expert said on Friday.
Facebook has updated its messenger application wherein the users will now see publicly shared biographical information like current city and job title at the top of message threads from people they have not chatted before.
Google has identified the culprit behind the White House showing as "n***a house" screw up, and it turns out it`s not them, it`s you.
Russia`s media watchdog has written to Google, Twitter and Facebook warning them against violating Russian Internet laws and a spokesman said on Thursday they risk being blocked if they do not comply with the rules.
In a bid to go beyond a music-streaming platform, Spotify has announced plans to take a "massive leap forward" by introducing podcasts and videos.
If you were left stunned by a black macaque's selfie last year that became a tug of war between Wikipedia and the photographer about who owned the selfie, this awesome "elphie" is going to floor you completely.
Google Maps is fixing a huge blunder, due to which the White House is being depicted as the "N***a House" in its search bar.
Twitter "big data" can help address the health issues faced by the transgender community like HIV, substance abuse and depression, says a study from University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA).
Only one-third of the total Indian population with access to the internet are women, says a survey conducted by Google.
Internet search giant Facebook added a free video calling feature to its Messenger app last month.
Internet search pioneer Lycos today said it is selling some of its technology patents as the company prepares to lauch "a suite of hard good products."
China on Wednesday said it would invest USD 70 billion to increase Internet speeds and expand broadband access in rural areas by this year, as the country strives to boost growth by unleashing the potential of its more than 648 million web users.
A Parliamentary Committee will discuss the controversial issue of net neutrality on Thursday at a meeting where officials of telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are expected to present their views.
Google and Twitter have joined hands and officially announced thatmobile users will now be able to view tweets if they search with "hashtag."
About 60 digital rights groupsfrom several nations across the globe, including India, the U.S., the Netherlands, Germany, Brazil, Austria and others, have criticized Facebook's Internet.org initiative, saying that it undermines net neutrality.
Google has allowed in its search engine tweets for smartphones and tablets users.
You may soon be able to play games over Facebook Messenger. According to reports, Facebook is already in talks with developers for creating games for Messenger.
Public Wi-Fi can be very risky if users are not fully aware of it and could be used to steal private information from consumers, according to a leading IT expert.
Selfie, named "Word of the Year" by the Oxford dictionary in 2013, has now been officially included in the most popular French dictionary. Le Petit Larousse has announced that 150 new words will be included in its 2016 edition - and one of the most high-profile new words is "selfie", Telegraph reported.
Social networking giant Facebook is considering to let businesses interact with users of WhatsApp via live chats and alerts.
Scientists have successfully converted used cigarette butts into a high performing material that could be integrated into computers, handheld devices, electric vehicles and wind turbines to store energy.
While the Ice Bucket Challenge drew its fair share of criticism in the past, now a 'fire challenge' is turning out a headache for parents.
MIT scientists have cracked the science behind the dress that went viral on the internet after some saw it as black and blue while others perceived it to be gold and white.
Do you feel you are being harassed on Twitter? If yes, you are not alone, a study said.
State-run MTNL has said Bharti Airtel's 'zero rating plan' and RCom's 'internet.Org' scheme defeat the basic concept of Net Neutrality and such pacts should not be allowed as they affect economic interests of small telecom operators.
Microsoft has decided to pull its hands from pirates and has announced that they will not provide free upgradation of Windows 10 for them.
The very popular online social networking site Facebook has added several new features this year.
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now
- RBSE 12th Results 2015 (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in): Rajasthan Board BSER Ajmer Senior Secondary Class 12th XII Intermediate Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today on May 22
- Rajasthan Board RBSE 12th Inter Results 2015: BSER Ajmer (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in) Senior Secondary Class 12th Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today at 2 PM