He founded around 30 institutions of excellence (like AMUL, GCMMF, IRMA, NDDB) which are owned, managed by farmers and run by professionals.
The second most common venue for removals was profileengine.Com, with 7,986 links to the people-focused search engine removed from Google search results, the report indicated.
The viral app is hoovering up all of people’s personal information and is able to sell it on to whoever it wants
Tinder said 90 per cent of its users in the country are between the age groups of 18 to 34.
The Star Wars Spoiler Blocker scans any page about to load in the browser window for any mention of key words or phrases relating to the sci-fi series and will blur out or post a warning if it detects anything.
The new feature is in addition to Bing's existing congestion analytics that predict how busy a route will be based on historical as well as real-time data.
Across the 17 countries polled for the study, 47% revealed they'd been affected by cybercrime and that on average, dealing with the aftermath took 21 hours and cost $358.
Yahoo is reportedly preventing some users from accessing their mail if they use ad-blocking software in their browser.
Researchers found that sex addicts are more susceptible to environment 'cues' linked to sexual images than to those linked to neutral images.
Google's prototype circular device connects to a smart phone through Bluetooth.
Google marked the anniversary of the discovery of the skeleton in 1974 with a special doodle.
As proof that emojis are here to stay, the UK's Oxford dictionary has just made "emoji" its word of the year.
The app lets a user create their own poop emojis and then share them.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made an announcement on Friday that he will take two months of paternity leave after his daughter is born.
Kakkar will join the Google office in California after completing his course in 2016.
Facebook has developed new tools which will help you to get over you exes.
The newly introduced offline functions in Google Maps is now available for users in India.
According to the study, 33 percent Indians hate excessive selfie-takers against the regional average of 21 percent.
Cyber crime has emerged as a major challenge for law enforcement agencies.
The majority of smartphone owners would rather have nude pictures publicly exposed than their banking information.
An Indian-origin team of engineers from the University of Washington has developed a novel technology that uses a Wi-Fi router to power devices at home and beyond.
Innovators seeking government help to transform their ideas into reality can now turn to a dedicated web portal to be set up for them, a minister said on Thursday.
An estimated 113 million Indians lost about Rs 16,558 on an average to cyber crime in addition to the "emotional" stress caused by personal financial data breach, a report by software security firm Norton says.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has become the second most-followed Indian politician on microblogging site Twitter with over six million followers.
In India, 18-24 age group is the most active on Instagram.
China's main search engine Baidu plans to launch an online bank with financial services group Citic, the two companies said today, as the Internet firm seeks to compete with rivals moving into banking.
Telecom major Bharti Airtel and social media giant Facebook today announced the launch of free internet access service platform across 17 African countries in phases by March 2016.
The number of Internet users in India is expected to reach 402 million by December 2015, registering a growth of 49 per cent over last year, says a report by industry body IAMAI.
Over four million people have used the tool so far to mark themselves safe following the Paris attacks.
What can you tell about people and their situations from only 140 characters? Quite a lot, says a new study that scanned more than 20 million tweets to study the psychological characteristics of real-world situations.
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Lesser people died in communal violence this year than in 2014: MHA
- DNA: Analysis of Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' remark- Part 2
- DNA: List of World's 'most racially intolerant' countries
- DNA: Reality check on how Muslims are treated around the world
- Exclusive sneak peek into Russia's high-tech war room!
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- DNA: 12 years on, Nadimarg Kashmiri Pandits massacre still rankles
- India is a great country but it has a lot to learn from Singapore: PM Modi
- Why did Aamir Khan talk about 'intolerance' before Parliament Session?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Hindi version of Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ nears Rs 200 crore mark in India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- 3rd Test: India vs South Africa - Preview
- Swaragini: Swara kidnaps Ragini for ruining her image?
- BJP slams Aamir Khan, says no other country better than India for Muslims
- Isolated incidents can’t be taken as sign of intolerance, tweets Ram Gopal Varma