A team at Bielefeld University in Germany invited participants in the lab and asked them to jump into the shoes of their robotic bartender called James.
Hackers have expanded their attacks to parking malware on popular file-sharing services including Dropbox and Google Drive .
Less than a week after Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said he would take two months of paternity leave, the social media company announced it is extending its parental leave policy to full-time employees outside the United States.
What drives you to keep posting your "good times" pictures on Facebook? Envy is a key motivator behind such posts and that contributes to a decrease in mental well-being among users, says a new study.
A Florida-based man who shot dead his wife and later posted a photo of the blood-spattered body on the social networking site Facebook has been convicted of second-degree murder, media reported on Thursday.
He founded around 30 institutions of excellence (like AMUL, GCMMF, IRMA, NDDB) which are owned, managed by farmers and run by professionals.
The second most common venue for removals was profileengine.Com, with 7,986 links to the people-focused search engine removed from Google search results, the report indicated.
The viral app is hoovering up all of people’s personal information and is able to sell it on to whoever it wants
Tinder said 90 per cent of its users in the country are between the age groups of 18 to 34.
The Star Wars Spoiler Blocker scans any page about to load in the browser window for any mention of key words or phrases relating to the sci-fi series and will blur out or post a warning if it detects anything.
The new feature is in addition to Bing's existing congestion analytics that predict how busy a route will be based on historical as well as real-time data.
Across the 17 countries polled for the study, 47% revealed they'd been affected by cybercrime and that on average, dealing with the aftermath took 21 hours and cost $358.
Yahoo is reportedly preventing some users from accessing their mail if they use ad-blocking software in their browser.
Researchers found that sex addicts are more susceptible to environment 'cues' linked to sexual images than to those linked to neutral images.
Google's prototype circular device connects to a smart phone through Bluetooth.
Google marked the anniversary of the discovery of the skeleton in 1974 with a special doodle.
As proof that emojis are here to stay, the UK's Oxford dictionary has just made "emoji" its word of the year.
The app lets a user create their own poop emojis and then share them.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made an announcement on Friday that he will take two months of paternity leave after his daughter is born.
Kakkar will join the Google office in California after completing his course in 2016.
Facebook has developed new tools which will help you to get over you exes.
The newly introduced offline functions in Google Maps is now available for users in India.
According to the study, 33 percent Indians hate excessive selfie-takers against the regional average of 21 percent.
Cyber crime has emerged as a major challenge for law enforcement agencies.
The majority of smartphone owners would rather have nude pictures publicly exposed than their banking information.
An Indian-origin team of engineers from the University of Washington has developed a novel technology that uses a Wi-Fi router to power devices at home and beyond.
Innovators seeking government help to transform their ideas into reality can now turn to a dedicated web portal to be set up for them, a minister said on Thursday.
An estimated 113 million Indians lost about Rs 16,558 on an average to cyber crime in addition to the "emotional" stress caused by personal financial data breach, a report by software security firm Norton says.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has become the second most-followed Indian politician on microblogging site Twitter with over six million followers.
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Is Arvind Kejriwal deceiving people by diluting the clauses of Jan Lokpal?
- Turkey: Prominent human rights activist killed in attack
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown up by mortar while filming propaganda video
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Watch: Top 25 headlines @11:00 am
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- On the eve of Pakistan match, Sourav Ganguly offered to resign as India captain in 2005
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Decision on India-Pakistan series to be taken by PM Narendra Modi: Reports
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Madhesis not serious about dialogue: Nepal minister