An uptick in such activity before and after this year's Independence Day should not come as a surprise, the report said.
The new tool generates captions for video ads and delivers them to the advertiser within the ad creation tool to review, edit and save to their video ad.
The Connectivity Lab is reportedly working on several such projects, including systems that would provide connections through satellites or drone-mounted lasers.
Google India released some key interesting search trends of last year that point towards the demand of greater cyber security.
Developed in association with and supported by the entire industry, the guidelines have been created to ensure best practice when it comes to cyberthreats, data protection and other potential security issues surrounding the emerging consumer technology.
Along with flood alerts, Google users will also be able to access "river level" information for more than 170 areas in which the Central Water Commission (CWC) has active observation stations.
The report, Index of Internet Readiness of Indian States’, was published by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Indicus Analytics.
Online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service Instagram has confirmed that it has been testing a feature to allow switching between multiple accounts on its iOS app, reports TechCrunch.
The popular search engine Google on Monday celebrated the 182nd birthday of Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev with a creative doodle.
Mark Zuckerberg wishes ''Happy Lunar New Year '' in Chinese.
In an attempt to bring tweets to more people across the globe, micro blogging site Twitter is planning to introduce an algorithmic timeline like Fabebook as soon as next week, a media report said.
Social media giant Facebook has blocked dispensary pages selling cannabis for medical purposes in the US state of New Jersey, even as medical marijuana has been legalised in the state, a media report said.
Twitter said on Friday it has suspended 125,000 accounts primarily related to the terrorist group Islamic State (IS) since the middle of 2015.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wishes to have five billion users by 2030.
WhatsApp has extended group chat limit to 256 people from 100.
An Alibaba spokesman on Thursday said the company detected the attack in "the first instance", reminded users to change passwords, and worked closely with the police investigation.
On the ocassion of its 12 anniversary, the social networking giant has released new tools such as Friends Day Video, Sticker Packs for its users.
The research, using artificial intelligence (AI), has analysed over two million articles to find out how gender is represented in online news and found that men's views and voices are represented more in online news than women's.
Japan's leading IT and network technologies company, NEC Corporation, has launched a cyber security factory in Singapore as the latest addition to its global portfolio of security operation centers.
The mobile visitors can now view tweets without logging in twenty three countries, the Verge reported.
The talks are the latest in a series of bets YouTube has made on 360-degree videos.
The announcement was made by the company's CEO Sundar Pichai while announcing the Q4 2015 earnings.
As per reports, Facebook's official mobile app is slowing your Android smartphones and consuming excess battery power.
At WhatsApp, 1.6 billion photos and 250 million videos are being shared daily in 53 languages.
Snapchat is also still working with the NFL to produce Live Story compilations from the big games, and Live Score filters are available for those, too
Technology giant LeEco is one of the first few advertisers to be selected to use Facebook Immersive Canvas Mobile ads, a new experience which allows advertisers to use a mix of videos, photos and other elements in new and compelling ways.
Social networking website Facebook will soon introduce a feature on its Events page that will allow users attending the same event to connect and share rides.
Taking a cue from President Barack Obama's stand on curbing gun violence in the US, social networking giant Facebook has banned private gun sales on its site and mobile photo and video-sharing app Instagram.
The study shows how harnessing the quantum properties of light can create a transmission technology impervious to eavesdropping.
A good news for all iPhone users! The popular social networking site Facebook has rolled out a new update on iPhone that enables live streaming of videos on its website.
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa still in coma
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part IV
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part III
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- More sexual harassment complaints against TERI's RK Pachauri
- DNA: How soldiers are being trained for avalanche rescue
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa used to walk 6 kms every day for school, wears never say die attitude - 5 interesting facts
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- Lance Naik Hanumanthappa's condition worsens, still in coma; nation prays
- Bible has more violent content than Quran, reveals text analysis
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'
- Pakistan bans Valentine's Day celebrations in Islamabad?
- Kerala man turns 'pregnant', says 'can feel baby inside me'
- ABVP demands expulsion of JNU students over Afzal Guru's hanging protest
- PM Modi breaks protocol, personally receives Abu Dhabi crown prince at airport - Watch video
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch