IT industry body Nasscom and Data Security Council of India (DSCI) has launched a task force that aims to build India as a global hub for providing cyber security solutions.
Social media giant Facebook has garnered 8 lakh users in India for its Internet.Org initiative that has been in the thick of the net neutrality controversy.
Tired of long cues to grab a snack while at a movie theatre or scared of missing scenes post interval? Here comes Snacket, an app which lets you order food and drinks from your smartphone in a quick and easy way while you enjoy a film of your choice.
In a recent development, Instagram started sending an email digest called 'Highlights' featuring a few of the posts from people you follow.
If you are already in awe of Google+'s image functions, there is a bit of a good news for you. Google may soon launch a photo app with all the features of Google+ image and more.
The Indian government has begun the process of having 70 supercomputers in the country, which will enable research in different fields ranging from climate, defence and other areas, which a normal computer is ill-equipped for.
Can your Facebook updates reveal your personality? Well, a recent research says yes!
Google has updated its maps with a traffic alerts feature that brings explanations as to why various routes will be faster.
The Aam Aadmi Party government has decided to provide free Wi-Fi Internet to city residents on the basis of limited data usage instead of setting a time limit.
Majority of global brands still prefer Facebook over other platforms, reveals a new study.
Facebook has removed the profile of a French art lover after he posted on his page a painting that the social networking site termed 'nude'.
A data breach at a website billed as "the world's largest sex and swinger" community may expose personal and sexual information on millions of users worldwide, a report said Friday.
The central government's new policy which mandates the use of Open Source Software (OSS) for e-Governance applications will add strategic value to the "Digital India" drive, an expert said on Friday.
Facebook has updated its messenger application wherein the users will now see publicly shared biographical information like current city and job title at the top of message threads from people they have not chatted before.
Google has identified the culprit behind the White House showing as "n***a house" screw up, and it turns out it`s not them, it`s you.
Russia`s media watchdog has written to Google, Twitter and Facebook warning them against violating Russian Internet laws and a spokesman said on Thursday they risk being blocked if they do not comply with the rules.
In a bid to go beyond a music-streaming platform, Spotify has announced plans to take a "massive leap forward" by introducing podcasts and videos.
If you were left stunned by a black macaque's selfie last year that became a tug of war between Wikipedia and the photographer about who owned the selfie, this awesome "elphie" is going to floor you completely.
Google Maps is fixing a huge blunder, due to which the White House is being depicted as the "N***a House" in its search bar.
Twitter "big data" can help address the health issues faced by the transgender community like HIV, substance abuse and depression, says a study from University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA).
Only one-third of the total Indian population with access to the internet are women, says a survey conducted by Google.
Internet search giant Facebook added a free video calling feature to its Messenger app last month.
Internet search pioneer Lycos today said it is selling some of its technology patents as the company prepares to lauch "a suite of hard good products."
China on Wednesday said it would invest USD 70 billion to increase Internet speeds and expand broadband access in rural areas by this year, as the country strives to boost growth by unleashing the potential of its more than 648 million web users.
A Parliamentary Committee will discuss the controversial issue of net neutrality on Thursday at a meeting where officials of telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are expected to present their views.
Google and Twitter have joined hands and officially announced thatmobile users will now be able to view tweets if they search with "hashtag."
About 60 digital rights groupsfrom several nations across the globe, including India, the U.S., the Netherlands, Germany, Brazil, Austria and others, have criticized Facebook's Internet.org initiative, saying that it undermines net neutrality.
Google has allowed in its search engine tweets for smartphones and tablets users.
You may soon be able to play games over Facebook Messenger. According to reports, Facebook is already in talks with developers for creating games for Messenger.
Public Wi-Fi can be very risky if users are not fully aware of it and could be used to steal private information from consumers, according to a leading IT expert.
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened