Two Indian American teenagers figured among 10 finalists of NASA's national 3-D Space Container Challenge which asked students to design models of containers that could help astronauts keep things in order in space.
Bioengineers at the University of Illinois at Chicago developed the mathematical algorithm that can "see" your intention while performing an ordinary action.
The fossil was discovered at the Messel pit near Frankfurt, Germany, and studied by Jens Lorenz Franzen and colleagues from Senckenberg Research Institute, Frankfurt.
Hydrogen fuel is desirable because, unlike gasoline, it doesn't release carbon into the atmosphere when burned.
Scientists have estimated the formation of planet Earth's inner core.
Your initial intentions can be revealed by a "psychic robot"!
Food ordering app TinyOwl on Wednesday, in partnership with payment gateway Citrus, has launched a new service called MyWallet for its users to make transactions easier and faster.
Sweden's Tomas Lindahl, American Paul Modrich and Turkish-born Aziz Sancar won the prestigious prize for their work on mapping how cells repair damaged DNA.
Iron-bearing rocks that formed at the ocean floor 3.2 billion years ago carry unmistakable evidence of oxygen, much earlier than previous discoveries reported, a new research has found.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has welcomed the election of a new head of the UN climate science panel.
The newly discovered human ancestor Homo naledi may have been 'jack of all trades' - uniquely adapted for both tree climbing and walking upright, while also being handy with tools, new research has found.
When it comes to perform better at the workplace or on the academic front, showing some “intellectual arrogance” and not “intellectual humility” will help you get better visibility and treatment, says a surprising study.
Lithium-ion batteries, ubiquitous in devices ranging from cell phones to laptop computers and electric cars, may soon have a cheaper and sustainable alternative as researchers have shown that potassium can work with graphite in a potassium-ion battery.
A new study has revealed that repeating aloud to another person can boost your recall.
A newly developed nonsurgical method to deliver long-term contraception to both male and female animals with a single shot his could be the Holy Grail for animal population control.
As per a recent study, kids who are taught to reason about the mental states of others are more likely to use deception to win a reward.
Astronomers from University of Washington's virtual planetary laboratory have created a way to compare and rank exoplanets to help prioritise which of the thousands discovered warrant close inspection in the search for life beyond Earth.
Nualgi, an Indian company with wholly Indian technology in the field of nano biotechnology has for the first time won a prestigious award at the Climate CoLab of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge.
While our planet may have survived the blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October, a Christian organization has warned.
The 3D billboard that was present in the 1980s sci-fi classic 'Back to the Future Part II,' may actually exist in a few short years as scientists have created a new prototype for a 3-D display which can be used without 3-D glasses.
A South Korean professor of climate change economics will lead the Nobel Prize-winning group of climate scientists that keeps track of global warming.
The scientists discovered that fish are far more effective at delivering oxygen throughout their body than almost any other animal, giving them the athletic edge over other species.
It appears that it is the compulsive nature of texting, rather than sheer frequency, that is problematic.
The app helps create of checklists to record aspects such as hand hygiene, the adequacy of hand-washing facilities, the temperature in coolers holding ready-to-eat foods and the presence of potentially hazardous foods.
This high-end communication security solution is aimed at government departments.
Is the world going to end tomorrow? That's what a Christian eBible fellowship group seems to believe.
A new report has found that immigrant scientists and engineers were more likely to earn post-baccalaureate degrees than their US-born counterparts.
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- DNA: India and Germany sign 18 MoUs for cooperation
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Check out the general knowledge of these UP panchayat candidates
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- DNA: Watch image of India-Pakistan border at night
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Indian economy badly affected due to terror attacks: Moody's
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Top 10 films of Salman Khan
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala
- Jail sting reveals ex-UP minister Amarmani Tripathi's luxurious life in custody
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Islamic State theatens 'the man who killed Osama bin Laden'
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch