Renowned American clothing chain Levi's has joined hands with Google to bring you their touch-sensitive fabric inside your jeans.
Contagious yawning occurs not only in some mammals but also between members of a bird species, a new study has found.
ETI Dynamics announced the launch of a solar electric hybrid vehicle here on Friday.
A new research has found a neural circuit in brains that help humans in making anxiety-provoking decisions.
Spinning a major success for the textile industry, researchers have now succeeded in producing samples of spider silk in the laboratory.
New Zealand scientists say they are conducting one of the world's largest health studies by harnessing smartphones in a bid to save countless lives from non-communicable diseases (NCDs) such as strokes.
SwiftKey Keyboard for Android on Friday launched new adaptive layouts for Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi and Nepali languages, the company's official blog post said.
Tech giant Google on Friday introduced Google Photos that will allow users to backup and store unlimited high-quality photos and videos for free.
It turns out that modern human populations took the route out of Africa from Egypt, finds a new study.
Remains of a new species of humans, which scientists have dated between 3.3 million and 3.5 million years old, were discovered in Afar state of Ethiopia, a media report said on Thursday.
An international team of scientists studying ultrafast physics has solved a mystery of quantum mechanics and found that quantum tunnelling is an instantaneous process, the Australian National University said on Thursday.
A team of archaeologists and historians have unearthed a human skeleton, thought to be dating back to the early Iron Age, from Talagada village in Odisha’s Cuttack district on Wednesday.
Scientists have identified lethal wounds on a 430,000 years old human skull, which may have been the very first murder in human history.
A new study has examined that humans have a new ancestor i.e. a new hominin species called Australopithecus deyiremeda that most probably lived at the same time as the "Lucy" species in Ethiopia.
Perfume researchers have combined nose expertise and technology to come up with less odorous latrines.
Mobile phone data can be used to quickly and accurately detect, track and predict changes in the economy at multiple levels, says a new research.
Human babies can understand basic abstract relations - whether two objects are the same or different - even before they learn the words to describe such relations, new research has found.
British researchers have designed intelligent hand-held tools that know the task that they are supposed to perform.
Researchers at Warwick University have come up with a new method to estimate the size of a large crowd based on geographical data from mobile phones and the social-networking app Twitter.
Researchers have developed an app that automatically predicts college students' grade point average (GPA) based on their smartphone data.
Disney researchers have built a two- legged robot that mimics both the looks and movements of an animated character.
The global smartphone growth is expected to slow further, said a latest mobile phone forecast. It adds that smartphone shipments are expected to grow 11.3 percent in 2015, down from 27.6 percent in 2014.
A team of Indian scientists has completed the final field trials of a genetically-modified variety of mustard and will submit a report on its yields and safety to the central government within a month.
If you enjoy being all by yourself, then you are not alone. Most people love to spend their time being alone than being surrounded by people, new study says.
Humans may "upgrade" themselves to become cyborgs within the next 200 years, merging man and machine to potentially live forever, according to a Hebrew University professor.
A team of Columbia Engineering researchers led by an Indian-American scientist Latha Venkataraman has created a single-molecule electronic device which has a potential of real-world technological applications for nanoscale devices.
An Australian company lighting India's slums with solar energy is providing a solution to the problem of deadly air pollution in India's poorest areas, a media report said on Tuesday.
The much-delayed process of India acquiring the associate membership of premier research institute CERN has already begun, Ratan Kumar Sinha, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission of India said.
In a rare test of man and machine, The Solar Impulse 2, the world's only solar-powered aircraft is about to undertake its greatest challenge yet - to fly non-stop for six-days from China to Central Pacific.
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Delhi HC turns down plea challenging LG Jung's authority
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- IIT Madras bans Dalit students forum for 'criticising' PM Modi
- Radioactive nuclear medicine leak detected at Delhi's IGI Airport
- IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani hits back, challenges Rahul Gandhi to a debate
- DNA: World soccer rocked by Swiss arrests of FIFA officials for graft
- DNA: Blow to Kejriwal, Delhi High Court backs LG
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Cbseresults.nic.in working now, check your CBSE Class 10 Board Results 2015
- Watch: Young Sikh boy takes on a bully outside UK school
- cbse.nic.in Board Results 2015: CBSE Class 10 Results declared on cbseresults.nic.in
- Dangerous levels of toxins in Delhi's air as heat and dust intensify
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Breast cancer changes bone structure to make it spread: Study