The US space agency NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) have spotted two huge 'black holes' on the surface of the Sun.
Scientists have found a new exoplanet like Earth that could support human life and it is some 1200 light years away from our planet.
The images in the mosaic were obtained by the Long Range Reconnaissance Imager (LORRI) instrument on board the NASA probe.
The Red Planet will be about 46.8 million miles away from the Earth, its closest distance since November 2005.
While more than 140 different molecules have already been identified in the interstellar medium, amino acids could not be traced.
This close distance will make the Red planet appear slightly bigger and brighter than the usual in the sky.
“After the current reusable launch vehicle, the next experiment that we have to do, we have to worry about that. Other than that, next month we have a launch where we will be launching about 22 satellites. Also, one of a cartographic series satellite will be launched,” Isro chairman Kiran Kumar said.
NASA Astronaut Jeff Williams began introducing air into the Bigelow Expandable Activity Module on Saturday afternoon, but he only filled air into the spacecraft for a very short time, ranging from one to 30 seconds, each time, Xinhua news agency reported.
This will be the first quantum communication through a satellite in the world, Xinhua news agency quoted Pan Jianwei, professor with University of Science and Technology of China as saying.
US aerospace company, SpaceX successfully landed the first stage of its Falcon 9 rocket on a droneship in the Atlantic Ocean after launching a commercial communications satellite into orbit for a Thai firm.
After NASA's first attempt at deploying an inflatable habitat on the International Space Station - crucial for future deep space exploration - failed, the US space agency will make another attempt on Saturday.
NASA astronaut Jeff Williams, who is currently aboard the International Space Station (ISS) has been posting amazing pictures of the Earth taken from space on his scoial media account.
The video titled "Metabolomics: You Are What You Eat" and sixth in the mini-series of eight videos, provides a broad overview of ongoing Twins Study research on the International Space Station and the importance of the metabolome -- the collection of an individual's metabolites, NASA's Human Research Programme said on Thursday.
As per State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence (SASTIND), it will be the first time a Chinese probe will land on the moon, collect samples and return to Earth in second half next year, and the third stage of China's lunar exploration endeavour.
Making use of radar data from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO), the study indicates that glacial period came to an end about 400,000 years ago.
NASA astronaut Tim Kopra, who is the commander of the International Space Station (ISS), has been showering its social media follower and space enthusiast with the incredible photographs of the Earth shot at different places in space.
Over the last few billion years, a mysterious kind of galactic warming has caused many galaxies to change from a lively place where new stars formed every now and then to a quiet place devoid of fresh young stars.
The experimental expandable capsule BEAM that docks with the ISS was sent to space in April last year by NASA and Bigelow Aerospace.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully launched it's first ever 'Made-in-India' space shuttle RLV-Technology Demonstrator on May 23, 2016.
"Identification of these ancient carbonates and clays on Mars represents a window into history when the climate on Mars was very different from the cold and dry desert of today," said Janice Bishop of the SETI Institute in the US.
"Black hole seeds are extremely hard to find and confirming their detection is very difficult. However, we think our research has uncovered the two best candidates so far," said Andrea Grazian, study co-author from National Institute for Astrophysics in Italy.
According to astrophysicist Alexander Kashlinsky at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland, this interpretation aligns with our knowledge of cosmic infrared and X-ray background glows and may explain the unexpectedly high masses of merging black holes detected last year.
The scientists found the galaxy as it was 13 billion years ago using the WM Keck Observatory on the summit on Mauna Kea in Hawaii.
NASA scientists think that the violent and powerful storms of young sun is one of the key factor that stimulated life on earth.
The European Space Agency has been putting in tireless efforts to conduct a probe into stellar nurseries and has released a mesmerising photograph that shows an incredibly turbulent region of the sky.
Finding geologically young craters and honing in on their age will help scientists understand the collision history in the solar system.
Parody education channel Exurb1a humorously explains the entire universe in just 4 minutes.
Cassini obtained this image with the spacecraft wide-angle camera on February 26 2016 using a spectral filter which preferentially admits wavelengths of near-infrared light centered at 752 nanometers.
India launched its maiden indigenous winged Reusable Launch Vehicle, RLV from Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh early Monday.
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part II
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part III
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary - Part IV
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- LinkedIn notifies massive data breach, millions of passwords may have been leaked
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- 12 killed as violence mars Bangladesh local body polls
- Assault on Africans: Eight held, Home Minister Rajnath Singh asks police to ensure safety
- Must watch VIDEO: When James Vince, Joe Root teamed-up to take possibly the best slip catch in Test cricket history
- Arun Jaitley seeks Japanese investments; meets SoftBank CEO
- German nationalist slammed over racist comment on Jerome Boateng
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Monaco Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ends his wait, Sergio Perez completes podium
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- India has ability to target whole of Pakistan: Experts on AQ Khan's nuclear attack threat