Unable to reach a comparable geological contact farther south on Red Planet, NASA's Curiosity rover has now approached an alternative site for investigating a geological boundary.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Monday launched a strategic framework for its newly-established space agency that aims to launch satellite missions and the "first Arab unmanned probe" to Mars by 2021.
Chinese businessman Liu Dejian, founder of online gaming company NetDragon Websoft and a “Star Trek” fan, has modelled his company's new headquarters on the Starship Enterprise spacecraft, the main setting for several productions in the Star Trek franchise.
US astronaut Terry Virts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) has captured a breathtaking view of the night sky.
NASA engineers are set to prepare the International Space Station (ISS) for the future arrival of US commercial crew and cargo vehicles.
The moons of exoplanets may have all the right conditions to support alien life, suggests a new study.
State-owned Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is ramping up its efforts to support the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in achieving its goal of sending an unmanned space probe to Mars by 2021, a media report said on Saturday.
NASA`s Hubble space telescope has spotted a weird star in our galaxy and has been nicknamed "nasty" owing to its behaviour never seen before.
India has "lost interest" in the Russian project for the soil sample taking at the south pole of the Moon after "mutual refusal from cooperation, Russia's official media reported.
India's accomplishment in becoming the only Asian country to send a spacecraft to Mars has earned it a place in the top rankings of space-faring nations, a report by a Chinese research institution has said.
The Indian Space Research Organisation is developing its maiden reusable space shuttle which will be test-launched towards the second half of July.
Modern techniques are required to detect faults before a system failure happens, a top Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) official said here on Friday.
A team of astronomers has uncovered surprising new clues about a hefty, rapidly ageing star whose behavior has never been seen before in our Milky Way galaxy.
US space agency NASA said on Thursday that its Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) telescope has discovered a remote galaxy that shines with the light of more than 300 trillion suns, making it the most luminous galaxy ever found.
Back-to-back rocket launch failures have dealt Russia one of the heaviest blows to its space industry since the Soviet collapse -- with national pride and billions of dollars at stake.
The union cabinet on Thursday gave its approval for the constinuation of the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) programme for 15 operational flights (PSLV-C36 to PSLV-C50).
SpaceX's Dragon cargo capsule has successfully returned to Earth from the International Space Station with some 3,000 pounds of equipment and experiments inside it.
A team of astronomers has witnessed a supernova smashing into a nearby star, shocking it and creating an ultraviolet glow that reveals the size of the companion.
A team of Australian and Spanish astronomers have caught a greedy galaxy gobbling on its neighbours and leaving crumbs of evidence about its dietary past.
With help from NASA, a small research satellite to test technology for in-space solar propulsion has been launched into space.
India will launch an advanced communications satellite (GSAT-6) in July or August for strategic applications, its space agency chief said on Wednesday.
Indian meteorologists have to develop new models to predict unseasonal rains, which damaged rabi crops in many parts of the country causing huge losses, the space agency chief said on Wednesday.
After India's much hailed successful missions to the Moon and Mars that boosted its global standing in space, the next inter-planetary expedition to be launched is under discussion, according to ISRO.
NASA is all set to launch a sounding rocket to help adjust a key instrument aboard NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO).
Scientists have successfully captured 360 degree panoramic views of the Moon by using a rugged camera technology.
The LIGO Scientific Collaboration (LSC) is dedicating their second-generation gravitational-wave detectors (aLIGO) in a ceremony at the Hanford detector site on May 19.
Scheduled to be launched later this year, ASTROSAT, the first dedicated Indian astronomy mission aimed at studying distant celestial objects is now fully assembled, ISRO said Tuesday.
NASA is seeking ideas from US companies for a spacecraft design that can be used for its ambitious Asteroid Redirect Mission (ARM) and a robotic satellite servicing mission in low-Earth orbit.
An experimental apparatus belonging to NASA would be hitching a ride on the US Air Force's famous X-37B unmanned space plane as it sets off on its next mission on Wednesday.
Even as debate over life on Mars continues, scientists have now come up with a new technique to find traces of alien life on the Red Planet.
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon