Researchers have long sought to determine how the universe's accelerated expansion is being driven.
When applied to a surface, the metamaterial film cools the object underneath by efficiently reflecting incoming solar energy back into the space while simultaneously allowing the surface to shed its own heat in the form of infrared thermal radiation.
Scientists say that human feet are more mobile than those of chimpanzees.
Researchers discovered the ancient recipe by studying the residue on the inner walls of pottery vessels found in an excavated site in northeast China.
A new study has revealed that human feet are more mobile than those of chimpanzees.
For many guitarists, the sound of an overdriven valve amp - think AC/DC's crunchy Marshall rhythm tones or Carlos Santana's singing Mesa Boogie-fuelled leads - can not be beaten, researchers said.
The excavators, including Oren Gutfeld and Ahiad Ovadia from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel, are the first in over 60 years to discover a new scroll cave and to properly excavate it.
Bitcoin was initially conceived as a way for people to exchange money anonymously. However, it was discovered that anyone could track all Bitcoin transactions and often identify the parties involved, researchers said.
When the tide goes out, water drains from the marshes, carrying sediment and carbon.
The researchers from the University of Southampton and the Sweden-based Flowminder Foundation found that by combining mobile data and geospatial data from satellites, they were able to produce poverty predictions which are comparable with those made from traditional sources, but with significant advantages.
A lawyer reviewing municipal account documents in a village next to the Strazov Mountains of Slovakia, signed his go-ahead by drawing a small circle with two dots and a line - an image recognised today as a smiley-face emoji.
Isolating drinkable water from the ocean in a cost effective way is a problem that has stumped scientists for years.
Numerous websites for students offering work space and boarding to anyone who's having trouble after these policies were put into effect have been set up and the response is huge.
Engineers from the University of California-San Diego have developed an absorbing material called near-perfect broadband absorber that can absorb more than 87 per cent of near-infrared light.
The material, developed by engineers at the University of California San Diego in the US, is called a near-perfect broadband absorber.
The robots, that move when water is pumped in and out of them, are made entirely of hydrogel - a tough, rubbery, nearly transparent material composed mostly of water.
Your brain may be wired to go into overdrive on hearing such trigger noises, researchers including one of Indian-origin have found.
However, their wing flexibility and complex wing kinematics pose significant technological challenges for robot modelling, design, and control.
Once built, the computer's capabilities mean it would have the potential to answer many questions in science; create new, lifesaving medicines and solve the most mind-boggling scientific problems, researchers said.
For the study, the team of researchers from Northwest A&F University in China, used CRISPR to insert the new gene in 11 calves.
NASA Twins Study debuted at NASA’s Human Research Program’s annual Investigators’ Workshop in Galveston, Texas the week of January 23.
Libratus, an AI programme developed at Carnegie Mellon University in the US, was trained to play a variant of the game known as no-limit heads-up Texas hold 'em.
The technology developed by researchers at Iowa State University in the US may help people charge household appliances without the need for large wind turbines.
Researchers believe that the device could help turn the issue of global water shortage around especially in developing areas and regions affected by natural disasters.
The six-wheeled, knee-high robots from startup Starship Technologies are part of a new wave of automated systems taking aim at the "last mile" delivery of goods to consumers.
"When cars drive themselves we have no comparable system for evaluating the safety and reliability of their autonomous driving systems," said London.
The technique described in the paper, called neural style transfer, differs from Instagram or Snapchat filters.
The human eye has a lens inside that adjusts the focal depth depending on what you look at.
The game is somewhat of a favourite among engineers and computer scientists who compete to see who can programme the best artificial player.
This year, the President of India has approved conferment of Padma Awards to 89 persons.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?