They observed a butterfly Rydberg molecule, a weak pairing of two highly excitable atoms that they predicted would exist more than a decade ago.
The 10.25-meter-long "SeaFly-01" vessel completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan on October 27, state-run People's Liberation Army (PLA) Daily reported.
Researchers excavating a rock shelter site in Flinders Ranges, 550 km north of Adelaide, believed that they found evidence of a human presence in the area dating back 49,000 years, Xinhua news agency reported.
'Thunderstorms' in the ionosphere are to blame for loss of GPS signals on low-orbiting satellites, says a study that used data from the European Space Agencys Swarm mission.
A fast neutron reactor, also known simply as a fast reactor, is a type in which the nuclear fission chain reaction is sustained by fast neutrons.
Researchers have confirmed an unassuming brown pebble, found more than a decade ago by a fossil hunter in Sussex, as the first example of fossilised brain tissue from a dinosaur.
New Zealand professor Christoph Bartneck, who practically does not have knowledge on the subject, successfully submitted the paper to a scientific conference.
Dismissing a common perception that dinosaurs were solitary, vicious monsters, researchers have found evidence that just like most modern animals, these gigantic creatures too loved company and they lived and died together in groups.
Russian scientists have discovered a secret Nazi military base which was built on direct orders from German dictator Adolf Hitler located 1,000 kilometres from the North Pole.
Researchers at University of Wisconsin-Madison have developed an inexpensive, simple method that allows them to convert footsteps into usable electricity.
Strange clouds forming above the Bermuda Triangle could explain why dozens of ships and planes have mysteriously vanished in the notorious patch of sea.
Rich countries said on Monday they were on track to keep a promise to provide developing nations with $100 billion a year to tackle climate change by 2020, up from an estimated $62 billion in 2014.
China's 'father of hybrid rice' is planning to expand the production of sea-rice at a newly founded research centre in eastern China's Shandong province.
In a significant addition to the field of science, a team of US researchers will soon roll out cellular signals-based navigation for driverless cars.
Something of similar sort has been experimented by researchers when they made a person wear a King Kong suit and recorded a chimp's reaction, with another human actor participating in the act.
Nine institutions feature from the UK, eight from Germany and five from India.
A high-tech UV-sensitive patch that changes colour when it is time to reapply sunscreen may help protect people from sunburns and the risk of skin cancer, scientists say.
The 2016 Nobel prize for Chemistry went to Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Sir Fraser Stoddart and Bernard Feringa for developing world's smallest machines.
Researchers from North Carolina State University and the Chinese Academy of Sciences have created environment-friendly plastic solar cells using a food addictive and it can be manufactured at room temperature.
Researchers have found three-dimensional prints of a 400 million year old fish fossil that can reveal the possible evolutionary origins of human teeth.
They were the first batch of intelligent robots, to be used by Chinese customs at the ports of Gongbei, Hengqin and Zhongshan, Xinhua news agency reported.
Growing pest-repelling plants and herbs inside homes can help in warding off the threat of mosquito-borne diseases like chikungunya, dengue and malaria in the city, say experts.
Days before the operation of the world's largest radio telescope began, the Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST) has gone online in China.
This warning has come through by way of a new book, 'How to Make a Spaceship', written by journalist Julian Guthrie, which contains an afterword by the physicist.
A new species of a ground-dwelling lizard has been discovered in Goregaon's Aarey Colony and Thane's Badlapur forested belts, 130 years after the last such gecko was discovered, and has been named after a Bengaluru-based scientist Varad Giri.
It is moving north with a slight clockwise rotation.
In the film, Hawking performs a hypothetical flyby of Gliese 832c, a potentially habitable exoplanet located 16 light years away.
High level of oxygen in ancient oceans were crucial for the emergence of skeletal animals 550 million years ago, a new study suggests. The study is the first to distinguish between bodies of water with low and high levels of oxygen.
China began operations of the world's largest radio telescope on Sunday in the mountainous region of Guizhou province.
A method to measure the limit to which human skin can be stretched has been developed by US researchers, which could help to grow new skin for burn victims.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?