His earlier videos showed him trying to devour coffee lattees, bean and cheese tacos, and even chocolate cake.
Liftoff was targeted for 5:55 p.m. EDT on June 1 (3.25 a.m Friday India time) from Launch Complex 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Centre in Florida.
The launch of SpaceX's 11th commercial resupply mission aboard an unmanned Dragon cargo ship is scheduled for 5:55 pm (2155 GMT), and will be broadcast live on NASA's website.
Scientists have identified that the bright areas in craters near the Moon's south pole are cold enough to have frost present on the surface.
The molecular black hole consist of heavy atoms that suck electrons from their neighbours.
On this week's supply run to the International Space Station, SpaceX will launch a Dragon capsule that's already traveled there. The milestone comes just two months after the launch of its first reused rocket booster.
A H-IIA rocket blasted off at 9:17am (0017 GMT) today from the Tanegashima space centre in southern Japan carrying the "Michibiki" No.2 satellite, footage by Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency showed.
The US space agency said, the mission aims to brush by the sun, coming closer than any spacecraft in history to its scorching heat and radiation in order to reveal how stars are made.
At 11 a.m. EDT Wednesday, May 31, NASA will make an announcement about the agency’s first mission to fly directly into our Sun’s atmosphere.
A prototype spacecraft is set to be launched later this year for testing. Five more such platforms will follow in 2019.
Researchers found evidence that the moon's spin axis - the line through the north and south poles - has reoriented.
The 230-foot-tall SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, carrying a Dragon spacecraft, is scheduled to lift off at 5:55 p.m. EDT on Thursday, June 1 (3.25 a.m Friday India time) from Launch Complex 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the US space agency said.
According to latest research from NASA's Cassini probe, the moon's spin axis - the line through the north and south poles - has reoriented, possibly due to a collision with a smaller body, such as an asteroid.
The image was part of a mosaic that included the planet's moon Daphnis (PIA17212).
The GSLV-MK III-D1 is a three-stage vehicle with two solid motor strap-ons, a liquid propellant core stage and a cryogenic stage (C25).
Scientists say the planet thought to be a rocky world is roughly three times more massive than the Earth, and resides at the edge of the habitable zone of its host star GJ625 (Gliese 625).
When a black hole swallows too much, the excess matter is converted into two jet-flows perpendicular to the accretion disk of the black hole, which is like a glutton with a bloated belly belching.
The technology identifies when something on the drone goes wrong, and puts the aerial vehicles in a crash-landing mode.
NASA will reveal details about its new mission at an event at 11 a.m. EDT Wednesday, May 31. The event will air live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.
Compared with X-ray astronomical satellites of other countries, HXMT has larger detection area, broader energy range and wider field of view.
This heavy lift rocket is capable of placing up to 8 tons in a low Earth orbit, enough to carry India's crew module.
The dry atmosphere of the Atacama provides as near perfect observing conditions as it is possible to find on Earth, with some 70 percent of the world's astronomical infrastructure slated to be located in the region by the 2020s.
From the sudden and jagged pattern apparent in the image, the LROC team determined that the camera must have been hit by a tiny meteoroid, NASA said in a statement on Friday.
Another lunar transit will occur later this summer on August 21, wherein the moon will only barely hide part of the sun.
For instance the treaty does not prohibit the placement of conventional weapons in orbit. It also states that the exploration of outer space shall be done to benefit all countries and that space shall be free for exploration and use by all the states.
Using the numerous images captured by JunoCam, experts have created enhanced colour-images showing a sequenced glimpse of how how quickly the viewing geometry changes for Juno as it swoops by Jupiter.
As the astronomers looked for remnants of the vanquished star, they found that it disappeared out of sight with a whimper instead of a bang.
From 2011 to 2016 – from the year Juno was launched, till the time it entered Jupiter's orbit – the findings from the first data-collection pass, which flew within about 2,600 miles (4,200 kilometers) of Jupiter's swirling cloud tops on August 27, are being published this week in two papers in the journal Science, as well as 44 papers in Geophysical Research Letters.
The team made this discovery by accident when investigating quasars, which are supermassive black holes that sit at the centre of enormous galaxies, accreting matter.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions