As per NASA, the Juno spacecraft at Jupiter has left safe mode and has successfully completed a minor burn of its thruster engines in preparation for its next close flyby of Jupiter.
In the typical NASA way, the American space agency shared an image of a solar jack-o'-lantern!
Yoga might be another promising approach, especially for addressing spinal stiffness and reduced mobility in astronauts.
Yes, this video was released in a live streamed footage from the International Space Station and immedietly received a miraculous response.
Uranus may have two tiny, previously undiscovered moons orbiting near two of the planet’s rings, researchers using data from NASA’s Voyager 2 spacecraft have found.
Astronauts, who are currently aboard the International Space Station (ISS), have started planting their third on-orbit crop of red romaine lettuce.
India's first astrobiology conference on life in Space was organised in Mumbai by Indian Astrobiology Research Centre and IARC Centre for United Nations in collaboration with Nehru Science Centre.
The crew members of Expedition 49 on the International Space Station (ISS) will return to Earth after completing 115 days in space since their launch in July this year.
An analysis of millions of stars found several hundred behaving strangely and similar to Tabby's star – which is believed to be a fuel source for intelligent life far, far away.
Challenging a standard cosmological concept, a team of researchers led by an Indian-origin scientist has found that the universe may not actually be expanding at an accelerating pace as was previously believed.
Scientists have indicated that change in weather pattern may be one of the reasons behind this but they are still investing the root cause of this color change.
NASA said it will establish a virtual institute to advance the field of small spacecraft systems at its Ames Research Center in the heart of Silicon Valley early in 2017.
NASA astronaut Kate Rubins has shared a beautiful image of Andes mountains taken when the space station flew over Chile.
Astronomers believe they have found the oldest known planet-forming disk -- a 45-million-year-old ring of gas and dust that orbits around a young star.
"Seeing places like China and India, and the pollution that exists there almost all the time is quite shocking.''
These three new members has joined three other ISS crew members - Kate Rubins of NASA, Anatoly Ivanishin of Roscosmos and Takuya Onishi of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency - who are on board since July.
The ESA said the lander`s speed-breaking retro-rocket boosters appeared to have switched off prematurely.
Scientists have said that NASA's Cassini mission has allowed them to observe the pattern of seasonal changes on Titan, Saturn's largest moon.
NASA astronaut Shane Kimbrough and cosmonauts Sergey Ryzhikov and Andrey Borisenko of the Russian space agency Roscosmos on Friday have finally arrived at the International Space Station (ISS).
As per NASA, the docking to the ISS will begin at 5:15 a.m EDT and NASA TV will broadcast the docking live.
This discovery was made after researchers carried out a thorough study of the images taken of the surface of Venus where supposed signs of lava flow were seen.
Experts say that the latest discovery will help scientists better understand the formation of massive stars, according to a report in Nature World News.
Planet Nine's angular momentum is having an out-sized impact on the solar system based on its location and size.
The study reveals fine details of structures between stars in the Milky Way for the first time, said Professor Lister Staveley-Smith from the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research in Australia.
The European Space Agency's Schiaparelli Mars lander that was expected to touch down on Red planet's surface on Wednesday is still untraceable.
The Juno mission was designed to fly closer to Jupiter than previous spacecraft, coming within 2,500 miles of the surface.
A European lander despatched to the surface of Mars had touched down but was emitting no signal, said ground controllers.
Scientists belonging to NASA's New Horizons mission claim to have spotted some clouds on Pluto after keenly looking at some images.
Europe will send a tiny lander on a scorching, supersonic tumble to Mars on Wednesday and place a gas-sniffing probe in orbit around the Red Planet in a daring quest with Russia for extraterrestrial life.
Russian Soyuz MS-02 spacecraft carrying crew members of Expedition 49/50 successfully lifted off for the International Space Station on Wednesday.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Misbah-ul-Haq sends England wicket-keeper and slip fielder wrong way with fake shot – Watch