Apart from the credit of exemplary launches of satellites that it carries on its 'rock solid' shoulders, which has managed to create a niche for ISRO in the space world, it has made space agency richer.
If successful, the scientists would further develop new calculations that could improve the estimates of the amount of solar energy that reach the ground.
As per NASA, the scene includes a broad notch in the crest of the crater's rim, which may have been a spillway where water or ice or wind flowed over the rim and into the crater.
NASA says that Hubble wasn't aiming for Phobos, but its observations were intended to photograph Mars, and the moon's cameo appearance was a bonus.
Its previous owner was an Illinois lawyer, who bought it in 2015 for USD 995.
Google said that it hopes and aims to inspire the people to further see the science and engineering involved in space exploration.
Out of a total 500 clips, nearly 300 have been uploaded to YouTube thus far, with some footage going back many decades.
Three space-based observatories Astrosat, Chandra, Hubble Space Telescope and a ground-based observatory HARPS have simultaneously detected a massive coronal explosion on the nearest planet-hosting star 'Proxima Centauri', a top scientist revealed here on Wednesday.
Mayak 3U-CubeSat is set to deploy a large tetrahedron-shaped solar reflector that could make the satellite as the third brightest object in the the sky only after the Sun and the Moon.
The Internal Ball Camera drone was sent to take pictures and videos of the work of the astronauts aboard the space station.
By 1958, Langley's governing organisation, NASA, would become NASA, and Langley's accomplishments would soar from air into space.
Data will keep coming from Mars to Earth, although loss or corruption of some bits is anticipated and the data will be retransmitted later.
The signals came from a red dwarf star – Ross 128 (GJ 447) – which is around 2,800 times dimmer than the Sun and is not yet known to have any planets, researchers said.
Aldrin, 87, established the Apollo 11 Anniversary Gala to commemorate his moon mission, which blasted off at 13:32:00 UTC from Kennedy Space Center 48 years ago on July 16, 1969.
Traces of moon dust and small rock are embedded in what is the only artifact from the Apollo 11 mission in private hands, says Sotheby's, who is organizing the sale on July 20, the 48th anniversary of the first moon landing in 1969.
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has captured some breathtaking images of the Mars where a worm-like fissures were blanketing the floor of a mysterious crater on the surface of the red planet.
It is the brightest of the submillimetre galaxies, a class of ultraluminous infrared galaxies, according to the researchers.
On July 14, 2015, NASA`s New Horizons spacecraft made its historic flight through the Pluto system - providing the first close-up images of Pluto and its moons and collecting other data that has transformed our understanding of these mysterious worlds on the solar system`s outer frontier.
Scientists have long held the belief that planets - including Earth - were built from rocky asteroids, but new research challenges that view.
The space agency has been in news for years regarding the future possiblity of sending humans on the red planet.
The 73 satellites also include those from US, Germany, Norway, Canada and Japan.
In July 2015, NASA received the first close-up pictures of Pluto and its moons captured by New Horizons – amazing imagery that inspired many to wonder what a flight over the distant worlds’ icy terrain might be like.
This sunspot is the first to appear after the sun was spotless for two days, and it is the only sunspot group at this moment.
An extremely large supercluster of galaxies which is as big as 20 million billion suns has been discovered by a team of Indian Astronomers from Pune-based Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA).
Last month, the Chinese team demonstrated they could send entangled photons from space to Earth. The latest work does the reverse: they sent photons from the mountaintop base to the satellite as it passed directly overhead.
This mission was the closest a spacecraft has ever flown directly over the 16,000km-wide great red spot, passing as close as 3,500km above the planet and about 9,000km above the clouds of the colossal storm itself.
In the search for planets similar to our own, an important point of comparison is the planet's density.
The star, called EBLM J0555–57Ab, is slightly bigger than Saturn and is located about 600 light-years from Earth and can be seen from the Southern Hemisphere, using a large telescope.
As per NASA, Juno reached perijove - the point at which an orbit comes closest to Jupiter's center - on July 10 at 6:55 p.m. PDT (9:55 p.m. EDT).
Human presence in closed habitats is associated with changes in the composition of the fungal community -- the mycobiome -- that grows on surfaces inside the habitat, according to a study published in the journal Microbiome.
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Lesson to learn! Israel's way of dealing with stone pelters
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final