NASA is working on sending a submarine into the depths of the Kraken Mare, Inverse.com reported on Saturday.
India's rocket port is located at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh around 80km from here.
Astronauts Takuya Onishi and Kate Rubins commanded the release of the Dragon at 6:10 a.m EDT on Friday.
According to Space.com, the outburst occurred on February 19, when Rosetta probe was about 22 miles away from the comet.
At the moment of closest approach, Juno will be about 2,500 miles (4,200 kilometers) above Jupiter's swirling clouds and traveling at 130,000 mph (208,000 kilometers per hour) with respect to the planet, says NASA.
As per NASA, astronauts Takuya Onishi and Kate Rubins will command the release of the Dragon at 6:10 a.m EDT Friday.
The system creates a new way to assess the habitability and biological evolution possibilities of planets outside our solar system.
The astronaut captured 100 images of national parks from his standpoint inside the ISS when it was in low Earth orbit, which NASA assembled a released the final image for the world to see.
Working with data from NASA’s MESSENGER spacecraft, which orbited Mercury from 2011 to 2015, scientists in the Astromaterials Research and Exploration Science Division have found that Mercury is extremely diverse.
Today, August 25, 2016, marks the fly-by's 35th anniversary and American space agency NASA is celebrating its legacy.
Jeff surpassed 520 days living in space, breaking Kelly's previous record for most cumulative time spent in space by a US astronaut, which was set during Kelly's year-long mission.
Scientists on Wednesday announced the discovery of an Earth-sized planet orbiting the star nearest our Sun, opening up the glittering prospect of a habitable world that may one day be explored by robots.
NASA astronaut Jeff Williams who is also the commander of the International Space Station (ISS) has been showering with breathtaking images and videos of the Earth.
Communications with STEREO-B were lost during a test of a system that is triggered when the spacecraft can't communicate with Earth for 72 hours.
Since the 1970s, scientists have identified valleys and channels on Mars which they think were carved out and eroded by rain and surface runoff, just like on the Earth.
Stargazers will be treated to a spectacular celestial show this weekend, the Venus-Jupiter conjunction.
In a new image released by NASA, the visible features are a mixture of tectonics – the bright, linear features – and impact cratering – the round features, which are spread across the entire surface.
Now you can easily keep yourself updated with the fascinating discoveries of the space.
This young star -- already more than 30 times the mass of our Sun "is still in the process of gathering material from its parent molecular cloud, and may be even more massive when it finally reaches adulthood".
The mission objective of Chandrayan-II is to soft-land at a suitable site on moon’s surface and carry out chemical analysis.
The US space agency NASA has released a 360-degree view of eroded mesas and buttes on the red planet.
Expedition 48 Commander Jeff Williams and Flight Engineer Kate Rubins of NASA have successfully installed the first of the two new docking ports for commercial space ships at the International Space Station (ISS).
The US space agency NASA has released a picture of the aftermath of the energetic detonation of stellar shrapnel scattering across the sky.
The Venus-like exoplanet might have an atmosphere despite being baked to a temperature of around 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Expedition 48 Commander Jeff Williams and Flight Engineer Kate Rubins of NASA are conducting the spacewalk to install equipment (adaptor) that was launched on a SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft and arrived at the station on July 20, 2016.
All thanks to the astronauts, who are currently aboard the International Space Station (ISS) that we get to witness many breathtaking views of our planet.
The Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification, Security-Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx) spacecraft will be launched on September 8 from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.
According to Hawking's prediction, black holes might not be bottomless pits and some information can escape black holes in the form of energy.
The US space agency NASA has released a beautiful picture of Lake Powell.
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- DNA: Today in History | 25th August, 2016
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Narendra Modi poorer than many of his Union Cabinet colleagues
- ICSI Executive Programme Examination Result June 2016 to be declared shortly; check icsi.edu, ICSI CS Result 2016
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- 'Spit remark' on PV Sindhu's achievements: Director says fans didn't get his satire, gets TROLLED again
- 2016 Hyundai Elantra: Check out features and specifications
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India Result 2016; Check icsi.edu for ICSI CS Executive Result 2016 declared
- Avoid getting sick this monsoon with these top health tips!
- Child swept away in water, parts of Malda face flood fury
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as a desi superhero is adorable enough to emerge as children's favourite
- REVEALED: At her witty best, Smriti Irani shares why she worked at McDonald's
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- WATCH: James Faulkner's BRILLIANT hat-trick vs Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Rising snowfall in Antarctic may help offset global sea-level surge