Maha Shivaratri: Things you need for Abhishekam
Mumbai: Maha Shivaratri is just around the corner. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Maha Shivaratri is one of the most important festivals in India. Perhaps, it’s the most spiritually significant day in the Hindu calendar.
One of the most notable features of the Maha Shivaratri puja is the Linga or Moorti abhishekam.
You can offer Abhishekam to the Lingam or the idol form of the God.
In the post, we will tell you how you can perform Abhishekam at home.
Watch the video embedded below to note down the ingredients needed:
While doing the Abhishekam, keep chanting the Shiva Moola Mantra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Legends associated with the biggest night of Lord Shiva
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Puja Timings, Tithi and Vidhi