Incheon: A list of positive drugs tests at the Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea:
- Tajik footballer Khurshed Beknazarov tested positive for methylhexaneamine after playing the opening group match against Singapore on September 14. The 20-year-old defender has been provisionally banned from all football activities by the Asian Football Confederation, pending disciplinary proceedings.
- Cambodian soft tennis player Yi Sophany, 18, was sent home after a urine sample was found to contain the banned stimulant sibutramine. She was tested on September 16, before the soft tennis competition began.
- Malaysia`s wushu gold medal-winner Tai Cheau Xuen also tested positive for sibutramine. She was tested on September 20, the day she won the women`s nandao and nanquan all-round competition to claim Malaysia`s first gold medal of the Games.
- Iraqi weightlifter Mohammed al Aifuri, who came seventh in the superheavyweight category, tested positive for steroids.
- Syrian karate athlete Nour-Aldin al-Kurdi, 19, tested positive for clenbuterol and was disqualified before his competition had even started.